Wells Fargo Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.5

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

You will get a phone call from a recruiter and you will be asked some questions. Once you get through that process you may get another interview with one of the managers from the location you applied for.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions will be based on how you handle hard situations with other people. Also it will be important to mention how you work with other people. Keep in mind you will be interacting with people all day long.   11 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, after a week or so I received an email to schedule the group interview, 7 person was in the room and after introduction recruiter starts to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest achievement you have achieved? What did you learn about yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself. Why do you want work for Wells fargo as a bank teller?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Layton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Layton, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 15 applicants. It took about 2 hours. They started out by telling us all the benefits of working at Wells Fargo and why they are a great company. Be sure to dress professional.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

They asked me standard interview questions like, "What would you do if you found out a co-worker was stealing?" and "Are you good at counting and being responsible?". They also asked me what my biggest strengths and weaknesses were.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been caught not doing what you're supposed to?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

You have to apply online and then if you pass a short online process you get to go to a group interview. This interview isn't with branch managers though it's with a hiring person. If you pass this interview you get to go to an interview at the branch level. Mine was a group interview with four branches present.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for more and they said no, take it or leave it

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Had to pass the group interviews twice and have gone to multiple locations for smaller interviews. Hopefully I'll Get a call back. Have another interview soon. Definitely mention your customer and sales experience.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied online ,received a follow up email that included a personality test, received a call for a group interview , then was called for a second interview with my managers to be and got the all back the same day

Interview Questions

• A time when you went above and beyond to make a sale ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation offered

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

Super easy. I had my group interview, 2nd interview, and got an offer all in one day. the hiring process was super speedy, they say it might take a few weeks for all of it to happen, but that's very unlikely.

Interview Questions

• I thought the interview was very easy, nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The interview was extremely easy. There was a group interview of about 15 people. Just asked very simple questions about your work history. Tip: Just be yourself!!! Also please make sure that you dress the part, such as you need to wear a suit or suit skirt. You need to always look professional at all times when you have interview such as this one.

Interview Questions

• I would say the only thing that was unexpected was how we went about the group interview. The recruiter did not call out names for us to answer questions. The recruiter let us choose who should go first and so on. I just was calm and look a little longer than expected.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I first filled out the application online, went through the assessment test, got an email for the interview which was a group interview of about 12 candidates all for different locations. The interview went very well the recruiter was very nice and welcoming made you feel comfortable. You watch a video fill out another application and then she asked the group about 4 questions all related to your past work experience. Make sure to participate and think about your answers before answering.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you went above and beyond with customer service ? Name a time you set a sales goal and accomplished it, how did you do it ? Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo ?   Answer Question