Wells Fargo

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waller, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waller, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2012.

FBI background check and NMLS certification

one sided

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2010.

1st interview with recruiter, 2nd interview with regional manager and district manager

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to take a stand on an issue.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2009.

When I first sat down, before we discussed anything else, the district manager asked me "So tell me what responsibilities you would have in this position." Isn't that what HE'S supposed to tell ME in the interview??? It was terribly awkward and unexpected, and totally threw me off. I said "Well, I don't know any more than what was listed in the job description." So he said to tell him about my work experience. I've been the interviewer for dozens of interviews, and always started off with "Tell me about your job experience and skills." Then, go through a description of the job and its responsibliities, and then discuss how the candidate's skills will match the job. This had to be the most poorly run interview I've ever had. It really made me question what this man would be like to work for!