Wells Fargo

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Waller, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2012.

Interview Details – FBI background check and NMLS certification

Interview Question – why did you choose wells fargo   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – one sided

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2010.

Interview Details – 1st interview with recruiter, 2nd interview with regional manager and district manager

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to take a stand on an issue.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Branch Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2009.

Interview Details – When I first sat down, before we discussed anything else, the district manager asked me "So tell me what responsibilities you would have in this position." Isn't that what HE'S supposed to tell ME in the interview??? It was terribly awkward and unexpected, and totally threw me off. I said "Well, I don't know any more than what was listed in the job description." So he said to tell him about my work experience. I've been the interviewer for dozens of interviews, and always started off with "Tell me about your job experience and skills." Then, go through a description of the job and its responsibliities, and then discuss how the candidate's skills will match the job. This had to be the most poorly run interview I've ever had. It really made me question what this man would be like to work for!

Interview Questions

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!