Wells Fargo Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Phone interview then face to face. The phone interview was for half an hour where most questions were on use cases and my work done in past. Some were behavioral questions too which involved critical thinking. I would say know your resume very well as questions can come up.. Most of the questions were about how I helped stake holders understand the use cases. Go through situation based questions. Know the soft wares you used very well.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a difficult situation where you had to use your critical thinking in completion of the project   Answer Question
Always ask more than what you want

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2014.

Submitted resume online, got an Email back a week later to set up a phone screen. Spoke to HR recruiter. Standard questions. Best question was "why are you interested in this position and how can you contribute?"

Interview Questions
    • Left field question about financial modeling. Not my specialty at all.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Short phone interview followed by a onsite interview with the team. Questions ranged from technical (how to forecast cash-flow) to fit. Somewhat of a relaxed interview process when compared to other analyst interviews.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I suggest you go in knowing exactly everything you're required to know. They are sharks and will not hesitate to eat you alive. The meeting will last about a hour asking your typical job interview questions. Stay cheerful and on your toes and you will be fine. When they ask you, why do you want to work here NEVER SAY MONEY!!!

Business Analyst Interview

Phone screen, then face to face interview, then face to face interview with hire up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2012.

Got an interview through a staffing agency.
    First was a phone interview, where the interviewer asked bunch of BA task related question and I was able to explain all my experiences in last project. It lasted for 30 minutes. got the results by the evening through agency. Second interview was in person in the Minneapolis office on the following week. It went on for 45 minutes. Primarily role playing was done.
    Apparently the interviewer didn't liked me elaborating that I do not like to be unproductive and would always want to give my 100% + towards the job. Came to know about this within 2 days of interview.
    They respond pretty fast that was a +.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2012.

Application through temp agency. The interview was easy and the manger was impressed with my resume. The interview was more focused on the job type and responsibilities. The temp agency interviewed me before I had the interview with the bank and set up pay expectations.

Interview Questions
    The agency took care of it

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2011.

The hiring/interview process was very smooth and quick. I interviewed with four people, including the VP of the division that I was hired in to. They were very friendly. I first had a phone interview, and then they brought me into the office later that same week. I was offered the job within a few days after that.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation where you had a conflict with another team member. Did you resolve it? If so, how?   Answer Question
    I accepted the job offer as originally offered. The salary was non-negotiable since it was done through a staffing agency.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2011.

The interview went very well. The interviewer was polite and gave me a good explanation regarding what business they were into and what was expectations from the position. Nothing outside of my resume was asked and I believe the idea was to evaluate me on the basis of how well I understood my work at previous employers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2011.

After applying through the Wells website and my university career center, I was contacted through my university career center about having a 1:1 interview on campus. There was a university alum in the waiting room to answer any questions about her time at Wells or the analyst program - she was incredibly friendly and informative. The interview was a straight forward behavioral interview questions. The interviewers have a list of questions and a form they have to fill out, so the interviewer took notes. The interviewer was enthusiastic and was an alum of the analyst program and was able to answer all my questions. She seemed genuinely interested in answering my questions and listening to my responses.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you worked in a group and there was a disagreement. How did you reach a resolution?   Answer Question

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!