Wells Fargo

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2010.

Interview Details – Initially applied online and got a phone interview which was mostly about gauging my interest in the position. Few days later was invited for a group interview which was of more pressure due to the fact that there were numerous people going for the same position. Then invited to interview with two managing directors separately 1:1. The interviews were mostly behavioral with the exception of a few technical questions asked by the managing directors.

Interview Question – Why Wells Fargo?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring/interview process was very smooth and quick. I interviewed with four people, including the VP of the division that I was hired in to. They were very friendly. I first had a phone interview, and then they brought me into the office later that same week. I was offered the job within a few days after that.

Interview Question – Tell me about a situation where you had a conflict with another team member. Did you resolve it? If so, how?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted the job offer as originally offered. The salary was non-negotiable since it was done through a staffing agency.

San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview went very well. The interviewer was polite and gave me a good explanation regarding what business they were into and what was expectations from the position. Nothing outside of my resume was asked and I believe the idea was to evaluate me on the basis of how well I understood my work at previous employers.

Interview Question – How would you resolve a dispute between employees?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2011.

Interview Details – how do you handle stress, tell me about a situation where there was conflict and how did you handle it, how would you go about learning the job, how familiar are you with tool and methods used in the job. The interviewer was personable and professional and communicated how the hour was to be spent (description of job, interview, then time for questions from me). I perceived the interviewer (hiring mgr) to be very supportive of new employees' learning curves and easy to get along with. I perceive that the group culture is also supportive based on a quick looksee of the office.

Interview Question – Interview questions ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo Business Analyst interview questions and advice in San Francisco, CA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.