Wells Fargo Business Banking Specialist Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2011.

Over the phone and with two different managers and the district manager.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Fernando, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Fernando, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2009.

How much do you know about the position. Explain how you acquire new business. They want to know the primary role of a sales person. Be prepared to discuss sales activities you have done in the past . In the second round of interviews you must provide a business plan for which you would put in action if you were hired to bring new business. There are some behaviorial questions as well such as weaknesses and strenths; biggest achievements and accomplishments and how you achieved them. You have to be very good in sales and know your stuff! Similar to other banks in sales positions.

Interview Questions

very low base and I had an established book of business

Business Banking Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2007.

My first interview was a panel interview with the recruiter. I was the only one posting for my position. after the interview she told me to smile more at my next meeting with one of the managers. after the 1:1 interview with a manager i was also told to smile more when i meet the district manager for my final interview.

Interview Questions
    • what is the most difficult part of the sales process?   View Answer

Business Banking Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

the process was fairly easy for me because I was a top performer, so I think they wanted to hire me. I completed a panel interview, then I was offered the position a few weeks later.

Interview Questions
    very simple. they offered me what I wanted, so I accepted immediately

Business Banking Specialist Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2011.

Interviews are mostly to see how quickly you can come up with a viable solution. Your previous experience & your eligibility on paper got you the interview. Now it's a test for your soft skills - be enthusiastic and confident in your responses. Ask meaningful questions.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you more qualified for this position than the next candidate?   Answer Question
    Yes, know what peers in the position make and know that what you're asking for makes sense. Be able to justify why you deserve what you're negotiating for.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!