Wells Fargo

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2011.

Interview Details – Over the phone and with two different managers and the district manager.

Interview Question – They ask you about previous job related experiences.   Answer Question

San Fernando, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2009.

Interview Details – How much do you know about the position. Explain how you acquire new business. They want to know the primary role of a sales person. Be prepared to discuss sales activities you have done in the past . In the second round of interviews you must provide a business plan for which you would put in action if you were hired to bring new business. There are some behaviorial questions as well such as weaknesses and strenths; biggest achievements and accomplishments and how you achieved them. You have to be very good in sales and know your stuff! Similar to other banks in sales positions.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – very low base and I had an established book of business

Business Banking Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2007.

Interview Details – My first interview was a panel interview with the recruiter. I was the only one posting for my position. after the interview she told me to smile more at my next meeting with one of the managers. after the 1:1 interview with a manager i was also told to smile more when i meet the district manager for my final interview.

Interview Question – what is the most difficult part of the sales process?   View Answer

Business Banking Specialist

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – the process was fairly easy for me because I was a top performer, so I think they wanted to hire me. I completed a panel interview, then I was offered the position a few weeks later.

Interview Question – tell me about your most difficult customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very simple. they offered me what I wanted, so I accepted immediately

Business Banking Specialist

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interviews are mostly to see how quickly you can come up with a viable solution. Your previous experience & your eligibility on paper got you the interview. Now it's a test for your soft skills - be enthusiastic and confident in your responses. Ask meaningful questions.

Interview Question – What makes you more qualified for this position than the next candidate?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, know what peers in the position make and know that what you're asking for makes sense. Be able to justify why you deserve what you're negotiating for.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!