Wells Fargo
3.1 of 5 5,501 reviews
www.wellsfargo.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Wells Fargo CSSR Customer Service Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service/Sales Representative (CSSR) Interview

Customer Service/Sales Representative (CSSR)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, and was then sent an automated email to complete a short asessment. I received a call from a recruiting/HR rep, who initially asked some general questions about my resume and experience in a brief phone interview and proceeded to set up an interview with the hiring manager at the location I had applied for. The interview lasted about one hour and consisted of two parts. The first part consisted of two interviewers asking 10 different questions where I had to provide an example of "when you provided excellent customer service, when you worked as part of a team to achieve a goal," etc. The second part they encouraged me to ask questions of them. I asked about my primary responsibilities should I get the job, about how sales goals are set/achieved, company incentives, etc. I left a printed copy of my resume with them and thanked them for their time.

The next day, I received a call from the same (very friendly) HR rep, who notified me that they would like to proceed with a background check and fingerprinting. I was emailed a user name and password to complete the online backgroundscreening forms and information to set an appointment for fingerprinting. I am waiting on a mailed package with a check for fingerprinting costs and the cards where my fingerprints will be printed. I am instructed to return these items and hopefully everything will be okayed in time to start training. I was told they will not officially offer a position until background screening and fingerprinting have been processed.

Very quick, simple, professional process. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Interview Question – "Give an example of how you overcame a problem that should have been a minor problem, but became more difficult"   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

CSSR Customer Service Sales Representative Interview

CSSR Customer Service Sales Representative
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted an online application and was contacted by a recruiter. He did a short phone interview and then scheduled a group interview. The questions in the group interview were very generic interview questions. I passed and had a 1:1 interview with the branch manager a few days later. The questions in the 1:1 were a little more in depth, she wanted to make sure I had the customer service skills for the job.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you went above and beyond your duties at work.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo CSSR Customer Service Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.