Wells Fargo

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – All interview questions will be STAR format. Situational, Task, Action, Result. Make sure if answer is detailed and well thought through.

Interview Question – Describe a situation that you had to resolve some type of conflict with another employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is a pain. Work. Its 'tight" budget but managers continue to get bonuses.

Menomonee Falls, WI

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, emailed a person I knew inside firm to see if there was any progress. Got a call from HR the next day, set up in person interview for the next day. Had 2 sets of interviews with two of the managers at a time. Two days later got a call from HR with an offer. Since I had explained to them that I did need an quick decision.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you had to figure out what a client was trying to ask without upsetting the client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Menomonee Falls, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2010.

Interview Details – Consisted of phone interviews and one on one. I know that several associates had several sit down interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time that you did not provide outstanding customer service and what you did to correct this   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work here/be hired for this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation unless you held securities licenses

Client Service Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2012.

Interview Details – Wells Fargo & Company is very serious about looking for culture fits and hiring exceptional people. The interview process reflects this so go in prepared! Community involvement and career planning are important topics so be on your game!

Interview Questions

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!