Wells Fargo Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.8

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call one week later, asking me if I could do a phone interview. It was basically going through my resume, and then I was asked to have an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you have to overcom obstacles after ovstacles   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick and Easy process, I applied online. HR sent me an email for a phone interview, HR interviewed me first via phone and I did a Face to Face interview when I made it to the next stage. As I hadn't done Accounting since University I wasn't prepared for all of the Accounting questions. I remembered some of the basics but some of the questions were a little too in depth for someone that is coming from a different area in Finance.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to resolve a problem They asked some Accounting Questions   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Just one interview. They were asking behavioral/situational questions mostly. Also, they have asked questions regarding time management and problem solving skills. Need to know and be able to speak about the components of a financial statement.

Interview Questions

• Need to know and be able to speak about the components of a financial statement.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through university career center, and was invited for a first round. The interviewers were very nice (I got invitation to two different positions), and they were not the HRs but the managers from the groups they are hiring for. ( One for wholesale and the other for commercial). Half were very common behavioral question, and the other half were about accounting but also basic questions, as everyone should know if they have ever taken any accounting class. The questions were written in advance and the interviewers will spend some time explaining their group/company. Be relaxed. One thing is very disappointing was that they don't sending emails to let you know if you are not selected for the second round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Signed up for on campus interview and questions were very generic except for one describing the relation between financial statements. Interviewer was very welcoming and a great representation of the company.

Interview Questions

• How you would explain each financial statement to someone who didnt know finance.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Fair process but starting wage is low. Employer needs to match the going market rate to reduce the turnover. Be prepared to use the STAR method of answering questions. Technical qns concentrate on acct Balance Sheet inc

Interview Questions

• General behavioral was plus few technical qns   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Interview

the interview was over the phone first. then came into the office only a few questions then called back w/n a week got hired the management was awful, lots of work with a few people at that time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Miami, FL).

Interview

Initially applied through my universities career website. I was selected for an on-campus interview that consisted of a 30 minute 1 on 1 interview. Interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions. Waited several weeks and then received an email saying that I would not be making it to the next round.

Interview Questions

• hat do you think is the most important Financial Statement and how does each statment relate to each other?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2014.

Interview

Submit the application through online recruiting system and get phone interview notice in 1 week and interviewer asked some personality questions and also some professional accounting questions, including the 3 components of balance sheet and what EBITDA stands for, and also what information the income statement contains. Pretty simple questions

Interview Questions

• what makes you choose to apply this position   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was referred by the manager in the team. Then the hiring manager gave me a call about the brief job decryption about the Credit Analyst and scheduled an onsite interview. It was not a formal interview. Almost no specific question. We just talked around, and they are so friendly.