Wells Fargo

www.wellsfargo.com

Wells Fargo Customer Sales and Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Camarillo, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – I applied online and the process took a few weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.
Their questions are easy. If they like your answers, they will move forward. Pass it, then you get to meet/ interview with the branch manager.

Interview Question – Your Experiences and Goals   Answer Question

Customer Service and Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Applying online was very easy. An initial phone interview was conducted, then the interview was scheduled with the Branch Manager and Service Manager. They asked very rudimentary, company-provided questions and seemed more keen on filling out the form than the actual answers I was giving.

Interview Question – Pretty much standard interview questions that are answered off a sheet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very slight negotiation was available.

Bethesda, MD

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was promoted within but still had to interview for the position of course. The interview was with the bank manager (store manager as they like to call it) and also the district manager. I displayed to them my sales numbers as well as my customer service scores. They weigh your customer service skills just as much if not more than sales numbers.

Interview Question – What do you value more customer service or sales?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Alexander City, AL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was very sales oriented. A lot of questions were asked regarding sales goals and and how to overcome customer objections. Prepare to be asked a lot of questions regarding your personal experience. Interview was conducted by branch manager and district manager. I received an offer 2 hours after the interview.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had a customer that was irate. What did you do to calm that customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated salary. WARNING: they will attempt to low ball their offer so don't take the bait. I was offered $27k but ultimately received a base salary of $31k

Customer Service and Sales Representative

I applied online - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2014.

Interview Details – I got called by a recruiter for an initial phone screening after applying online. I was then asked to come to a group interview which lasted about an hour and a half total and had about 7 other people.

Interview Question – They asked standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Everyone seems to be nice in the interview process; however, they are all in denial of what actually happens in the departments they oversee. Everyone at this company is in it for themselves only, and they will take the first chance to throw you under the bus for their career advancement. It is an awful culture. I don't blame head management because I strongly believe they have no idea what is going on in the retail portion of the company. It is the district managers that start all of this.

Interview Question – Name a situation where you exhibited leadership skills   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary is non-negotiable

Customer Service and Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – It was a pretty basic interview. I first did an over the phone interview screening process. I was then invited to be interviewed by the store management, two women. It was pleasant enough. No crazy questions or anything. All of it was fairly standard. Basic questions and standard discussion. I did wait for the interview to start for more then 15 minutes, unfortunately.

Interview Question – I don't think anything was really difficult. The typical "Where do you see yourself in 10 years" kinds of questions and discussions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate. I did work with a recruiter person who helped explain the benefits when I asked questions.

Customer Service and Sales Representative

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Typically, they ask situation-based questions, for instance they'll say "tell me about a time that you had a difficult customer. How did you deal with it?"

Interview Question – I don't find the questions to be difficult; they are all very manageable but because they're based on past experiences it is sometimes challenging to recall specifics.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details – IN year 2006 when I first started with the company, there were 3 steps of interviewing process. First, phone screen which consists of basic questions from the hiring manager. Second, if you passed the phone screen then you'll be invited to go to the group interviews and store managements from different stores will come in and interview you. Third, if you made it with the 2nd interview, you'll be asked to come in to the actual branch and have the final interview. ONce you're hired, you'll be placed with a 1 week training and then they will send you off to your branch.

Interview Question – like any other jobs out there, you have to be well prepared.   Answer Question

Customer Sales and Service Representative Interview

Customer Sales and Service Representative
Murray, UT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed on the phone by an HR person after applying online. This was followed by a group interview with the District Manager, then a one on one interview with the district manager, and then finally an interview with the branch manager of the location I would be positioned at.

Interview Question – I was asked to sell a #2 pencil to the DM. This is not difficult, but was the most difficult question I was asked. Everything else was the standard, what is your greatest strength, and what is your greatest weakness line of questioning.   Answer Question

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!