Wells Fargo Customer Service Representative II Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Des Moines, IA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2012.

Mass "cattle call" interviews. It allows them the opportunity to interview multiple people for the same position quickly.

Interview Questions
There was no negotiation on salary, but they try hard to meet your personal needs as far as work schedule goes.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Bernardino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2009.

I started as a temporary associate and was later hired on as a permanent employee. During the interview to change status to a permanent employee, I was required to take a personality assessment and have a face-to-face interview with human resources.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2011.

The phone interview took about 15 minutes and started out with information on the company and position. The interview was behavioral questions based (e.g. “Tell me about a specific time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?”). The behavioral interview questions were standard. If you’ve done these behavior interviews before and have already memorized at least 8 behavioral responses, you should breeze through the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a specific time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were unable to help a customer (i.e. system down, bill credits, et al.) How did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!