Wells Fargo Customer Service Representative II Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Irvine, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

First 30 minute phone interview which is pretty easy. Normal interview asked about my weakness and strengths. Previous job duties..etc. Then if you pass get a panel interview with 3 supervisors which is almost an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Is the customer always right?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (West Des Moines, IA) in November 2012.

Interview

Mass "cattle call" interviews. It allows them the opportunity to interview multiple people for the same position quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on salary, but they try hard to meet your personal needs as far as work schedule goes.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Denver, CO) in November 2011.

Interview

The phone interview took about 15 minutes and started out with information on the company and position. The interview was behavioral questions based (e.g. “Tell me about a specific time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?”). The behavioral interview questions were standard. If you’ve done these behavior interviews before and have already memorized at least 8 behavioral responses, you should breeze through the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a specific time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you were unable to help a customer (i.e. system down, bill credits, et al.) How did you resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

I started as a temporary associate and was later hired on as a permanent employee. During the interview to change status to a permanent employee, I was required to take a personality assessment and have a face-to-face interview with human resources.