Wells Fargo Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.6

32 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseville, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

The interview was performed with two managers providing questions. It was fairly standard. The interview questions were typical. Questions ranged from "how did you go above and beyond in customer service in a previous position" and "how would you describe your abilities being compatible with this position."

There was none.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Had two interviews in two differnt regions. This company needs a better process than to ask the same questions off a sheet of paper.

Interview Questions
    • None really. All they asked about was how I wold handle this customer or what I did for that person. Generic questions about you customer expierence.   Answer Question
    There was none for me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Recruiter called first to explain the details.
    had a 10 min mini interview and then a sit down with a store manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Monte, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Monte, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I had three interviews..

Interview Questions
    • Check back ground for entire life and credit score.   View Answer
    Tell me more about me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2013.

Online application, wait to be called phone interview, then interview with possible Supervisor, wait for security check. Go through a paid training class's, if new to W. F. 10-12 weeks of training, if coming from C.S. then only 6 weeks of training, up to them.

Interview Questions
    • When did I fail in a job and what I did to correct that, what were the results.   Answer Question
    What negotiation lol there is none with W.F.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2013.

there were a lot pf proffesionals trying to apply for the same position, the bad thing they were actually sale rep. but my experience had to do with custumer service, and how to built up sales. set up targers,so i can meet them daily with the help of my coworkers.

Interview Questions
    • the most difficult question i couldnt answer was the last one. customer experience. they ask me, if i had the chance to talk to a customer what made him/ her come back and how i encourage them to stay in our business.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roanoke, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2013.

I located perspective jobs that I may qualify for on the Wells Fargo.com jobs board. After setting up my online profile I applied for customer service mortgage division. I uploaded my resume. I received a call from their HR dept within a few days.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not unexpected. They centered around previous work experience listed on my resume. My first interview was 1 hour via phone. I was asked to come in for a 2nd interview. I had 2 interviewers who were department supervisors asking the questions. The interview lasted 1 hr. with all my comments written down. Since it is customer service the usual questions were... Describe the most difficult call ? How was the problem resolved? etc..   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Golden Valley, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2013.

After successfully completing two phone call interviews, you are then scheduled a face to face interview with a supervisor. Using Well's Fargo career website can be tricky. They might Email you with a career opportunity, but then have no available agents to schedule a phone interview. There was a bad connection, so had trouble hearing the interviewer on first phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a situation where you had to deal with a difficult client, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Encino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Encino, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2013.

Well i applied to Wells Fargo at different positions several times in the last 2 months. Finally i persuaded my friend to talk to the recruiter there to get me an interview. So i had my group interview which consisted of 6 people. It went okay.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you negotiated a sell or initial existence account, or achieved a goal despite adversity.   Answer Question

I declined because i received a better offer at another company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Rafael, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA

Applied online, took the assessment test, had an interview with HR, had 2 interviews with 2 different managers from a separate branch.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions, sell 2 pen, why do you want this position instead of personal banker   Answer Question

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!