Wells Fargo Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

3.1

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview with recruiter who was in a rush. The recruiter lacked any real ability to actually engage with applicant. Each question seemed to have a 30 second window for ab answer, and after 30 second window passed she would interrupt. Very disappointed with my experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Says a lot about the company that they sent a rep to meet with students and did not cut anyone through a phone interview or by resumes. Only one person interviewing - very standard questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe the financial statements Time you worked on a team Do you want to highlight anything on your resume? What do you do to keep up to date with the financial world?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2015.

Interview

First round interview was pretty basic. I applied through campus and the interview lasted 30 mins. Mostly behavioral questions, plus the standard walk me through your resume. A few technical questions that you should be able to answer given that you took accounting and finance.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a proforma analysis on a real estate property   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty easy. I applied through my schools carer services website with my resume. A week later I received an email to confirm a slot to do an on campus interview. I did the panel interview with a full time analyst and a recruiter. The interview as behavioral with a question about the financial statements. I did not receive a next round interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

First round on campus recruiting with a VP portfolio manager, heard back few days after for an invitation for final round interview at the headquarters. Networking event on the night of the arrival followed by the interviews the next day. Had 7 interviews in total for different groups. Heard back with an offer the following week and gave me three days to decide, otherwise the offer would be given to the candidate who was next in order.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Apply online at the beginning, follow the online procedure to submit the application package. The first round is phone interview, pretty relaxing more doubt person background to know more story about myself.

Interview Questions

• what's the major contribution you would bring to the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Norfolk, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with setting up a phone interview the next day. After the pone interview I was scheduled for another interview with the hiring manager. Once I was ok'd by the hiring manager I was schedule for an in person interview, which consisted of a group panel.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a project with a deadline that you know you will not be able to meet?   1 Answer

i accepted a job offer that paid more money and allowed me to work from home

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied online through the company website. I received feedback from the human resources department after about three weeks. After that I scheduled an over the phone interview with someone from the bank a week later. The interview itself was about thirty minutes, mainly behavioral questions because it was the first round. There was also time afterwards to ask questions if there were any.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone interview with technical questions and some personality questions. In person interview with manager and other Relationship Managers. Combination of technical and fit questions. The in person interview took about 4 hours between 6 people.

Interview Questions

• Asked very detailed questions about Wells Fargo, the company including the latest stock price   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Initial on-campus interview, then a writing assignment, and an on site interview to follow. Took over 5 weeks to respond and the recruiter was very unresponsive over email. The interviews contained a few technical questions- all of which were based on accounting concepts. Mostly the interview is behavioral and they read questions off a script.