Wells Fargo Home Preservation Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

Home Preservation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Sioux Falls, SD) in August 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview for this position. Once I passed this, I received a call for an in person interview. I met with two managers who told me about the business and what the job entails. The managers were excellent at answering all of my questions. The process went quickly and we were all satisfied.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to be flexible and needed to switch priorities because something else came up?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much room for negotiation besides your schedule.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Home Preservation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I was first contacted for a phone interview about two weeks after submitting my resumé. At the end of the phone interview, the HR guy let me know that someone would be calling me to schedule a face to face interview. I got the call about an hour later for an interview the next day. The interview went very well and I was scheduled for another interview two days later. At the end of the interview I was told I would be contacted within a week to let me know the results either way. Two weeks passed and I only heard back after calling them twice.

Interview Questions

• Knowing that 50% of people don't qualify for home preservation, how do you feel about having to notify people that they will not be able to remain in their home?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • Some questions about modifications and preservation programs.   Answer Question

Home Preservation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Tempe, AZ) in December 2012.

Interview

Internal retail side of wells. Had a phone interview first with the recruiter. Q's: why this position, tells us about a time when you had to handle an angry cust or upset team member. How u fixed a problem for a cust? How do u adapt to change? etc

Negotiation

no negotiation, bonuses range from 100-2000 a month depending on how fast, accurate and hard you work.

Home Preservation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Tempe, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

Apply online and went to a group interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Home Preservation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in August 2010.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency. they called me in for the face to face, i was in New York when i recieved the phone interview, i completed the finger printing in New York as well. The process was really simple.

Interview Questions

• When have you take the initiative to work outside the process to help a customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.