Wells Fargo Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2015

3.2

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Behavioral Interview that involved several levels of staff. The questions were typical behavior based. Screening phone interview followed by a series of panel interviews. Definitely a tense but good experience during the entire process

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you hsupervised a difficult employee. What did you do and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2015.

Interview

Very poor experience. Lacked professionalism during the interview process, check references which were good but failed to keep me up with what was going on with the process. Good luck with your interviews!

Interview Questions

Be weary of answering questions that overall seems appropriate but is designed to find out personal info that shouldnt be a factor,

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Just started the process. Initial was a phone interview that went over various scenarios and asked me to describe a situation where I have experienced that same scenario. Interviewer even suggested to give examples from years ago. Kinda silly in my mind.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation that you did not succeed   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2008.

Interview

Everyone I spoke to was nice and they seemed to want a lot of phone time before allowing you to come in for a one on one interview, they did not require a panel or group interview. Call backs were ALWAYS late by an hour or two even though recruiters were polite. I just didn't feel I'd fit there.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses in dealing with people?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience in financial services? Why did you get into this field?   Answer Question

I just didn't feel I'd fit there.