Wells Fargo

Relevance Date Difficulty

IB Summer Analyst Interview

IB Summer Analyst

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details – I first applied via an OCR Resume Drop and then I got an email for a 2-1 phone interview after a couple of weeks. They sent me the names of the two guys beforehand. Interview took 30 minutes and was 99% technical questions. Only non technical question was tell me about yourself and explain a concept you learned in class.

Interview Question – What multiples would you use to calculate EV vs EqV and why? What is 7 cubed?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo IB Summer Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.