Wells Fargo

Updated Aug 14, 2014

2.8

26 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Interview took 30 minutes. The interviewer was NOT friendly, but that's okay. Asked a few technical questions about financial statements so brush up on that. Mostly behavioral though. Oh, it took them a month to get back to me after a few follow up emails.

Interview Questions
  • Which financial statement most important in your opinion?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Intern Interview

First I attended an info session after being accepted for a first round interview. Everybody was friendly, and the session was very beneficial. My interview went well and consisted of both technical and behavioral questions. I was then notified that they would consider me for a final round interview, but I never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • Is EBITDA a good replacement for operating income?   View Answer

Intern Interview

It was a lot of going back and forth about my resume and about the position, then she went on to ask me more about why i want this position along with a bunch of brain teasers for this investment banking job, she then went on about how to go about.

Interview Questions
    • if you have 12 balls and one was lighter than the rest, how would you figure out the lightest on in one try   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

The interview is very important to the process of getting the position but obviously they put too much weight behind your academic institution you attend.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2013.

Received an interview through a friend, the interview was very lax. The interviewer just wanted me to walk him through my resume and then we just had a conversation about various things. He really just wanted to get to know me a little to see if he would enjoy working with me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2013.

First interview is over the phone with the recruiter (gatekeeper) and you are asked questions about yourself, your accomplishments, and any community/charity work you have done... Once you WOW the recruiter the next step is a panel interview with at least 3 people. They ask you behavioral questions and again are looking for you do stand out by explaining what you have accomplished.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find the questions to be hard, I do feel that you need to prepare in order to make them seamless stories that will translate easily. The unexpected one is regarding community work or charities you are involved in and what do you personally contribute to them.   Answer Question
    You are then given an offer letter if applicable and salary is non-negotiable; but it is $15/hr.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Submit resume and cover letter through college career center; on campus interview; phone interview.
    I had 2 interviewers during the 30-minute interview process. The questions mainly focused on your personality, why you like the job, why you choose to study XYZ, and talk a little about past experience.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions are generally friendly   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2013.

Applied on its career website on late February 2013, scheduled phone interview 3 weeks later. 2 weeks later had a national interview preparing conference call. And then a panel interview in April 2013. Both interview are behavioral interview

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral interview and standard questions. 4 questions I was asked in the panel interview: 1. handle different opinions with your team. 2 overcome office challenge. 3 sell things to people that they don’t want. 4 how you set goal and achieve them.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Came to campus recruiting and offered me an interview. It was laid back and felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions
    • What code have you written for school that could be used in the market   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2013.

Applied through university career services. Contacted a few weeks later and interviewed 1:1 at my university. The entire process is two steps and the second round usually consists of 2-3 interviews with a panel of employees/managers at Wells Fargo. Second round is determining if you are a good fit with department so just be yourself and things should flow smoothly.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral questions and walking through your resume; be sure to brush up on your financial statements for the few technical questions asked.
      A time when you were given an assignment/project that you had no idea how to go about it and what were the result?
        Answer Question