Wells Fargo

Getting the Interview

19 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details – Interview took 30 minutes. The interviewer was NOT friendly, but that's okay. Asked a few technical questions about financial statements so brush up on that. Mostly behavioral though. Oh, it took them a month to get back to me after a few follow up emails.

Interview Question – Which financial statement most important in your opinion?   View Answer

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details – First I attended an info session after being accepted for a first round interview. Everybody was friendly, and the session was very beneficial. My interview went well and consisted of both technical and behavioral questions. I was then notified that they would consider me for a final round interview, but I never heard back.

Interview Question – Is EBITDA a good replacement for operating income?   View Answer

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details – It was a lot of going back and forth about my resume and about the position, then she went on to ask me more about why i want this position along with a bunch of brain teasers for this investment banking job, she then went on about how to go about.

Interview Question – if you have 12 balls and one was lighter than the rest, how would you figure out the lightest on in one try   View Answer

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with several people in the office- first with HR over the phone, then two more with analysts before speaking with the manager of the group. Early interviews were mostly behavioral with a couple of finance-specific questions thrown in (DCF, today's LIBOR, things of that nature). Interviewers were often very brusque- likely trying to make sure you can keep your composure under pressure.

Interview Question – What are the most important things to consider when building an investment portfolio and why?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – The interview is very important to the process of getting the position but obviously they put too much weight behind your academic institution you attend.

Interview Question – What is the best way to obtain EBIT?   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2013.

Interview Details – First interview is over the phone with the recruiter (gatekeeper) and you are asked questions about yourself, your accomplishments, and any community/charity work you have done... Once you WOW the recruiter the next step is a panel interview with at least 3 people. They ask you behavioral questions and again are looking for you do stand out by explaining what you have accomplished.

Interview Question – I did not find the questions to be hard, I do feel that you need to prepare in order to make them seamless stories that will translate easily. The unexpected one is regarding community work or charities you are involved in and what do you personally contribute to them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You are then given an offer letter if applicable and salary is non-negotiable; but it is $15/hr.

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Submit resume and cover letter through college career center; on campus interview; phone interview.
I had 2 interviewers during the 30-minute interview process. The questions mainly focused on your personality, why you like the job, why you choose to study XYZ, and talk a little about past experience.

Interview Question – Interview questions are generally friendly   View Answer

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Came to campus recruiting and offered me an interview. It was laid back and felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Question – What code have you written for school that could be used in the market   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2013.

Interview Details – applied online on campus career site, and received email to schedule an interview. it was a campus interview, one on one, lasted 30 minutes. A lot of technical questions considering it's just a first round. I expected all behavioral. It was my first interview and I messed up a lot, but she was still nice about it.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Duluth, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2011.

Interview Details – Single inertiew in-person.
Basic interview questions:
Tell me about yourself.
Why are you interested in Wells Fargo?
If hired, what do you want to get out of this internship?

Interview Question – If hired, what do you want to get out of this internship?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo Intern interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.