Wells Fargo

2,429 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Interview Details – After submitting application you will get an email with screening questions. They are really easy as they are based on how many years you have of experience of Customer service and selling experience. If you pass you will get a screen where you will be able to pick an interview time which will be conducted as a group.
Your group will be from anything from 5-10 max. people. You will get ask 3 questions such topics as customer service, selling goal and accomplishments.
If you pass your group interview then your information will be passed down to the branch you applied to. From there you will get a call to set up interview and well they will. have about 6questions. Then its up to the Branch manager to decide which candidate best fits his location. So good luck ! be relax and stay true to yourself

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you went above beyong for a customer?
What has been your biggest accomplishment? How did you do acheive it ? What was the outcome ?
  Answer Question

Phone Banker Interview

Phone Banker
El Monte, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Interview Details – Their HR will send an email for you to finish. Those questions are easy. It is about your work ethnic and common sense. If they like your application, they will have a phone interview. The phone interview is straight forward. Pass it, then you get to meet/ interview with the branch manager.

Interview Question – How do you upsell?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Teller

I applied online - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2014.

Interview Details – There were two interviews that took place. The first was a group interview at the HR office. There were 12 in the group I was in, all of us applied for a teller position, but at different locations. It was pretty simple, more of an introduction to the job than an interview. There were only five questions asked, all about previous experience and how you solve problems or overcome issues at work. From there, if selected to continue, a second interview takes place at the branch that wants to hire you with the manager and service managers. Both interviews were pretty basic, asking about experience and background, how you can contribute to sales to the branch, which is extremely important.

Interview Question – The biggest thing with Wells Fargo is sales, so be prepared to give examples of your past sales experience (if any) and how you would go about selling to customers.   Answer Question

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Personal Banker I (SAFE)

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details – Submit resume through the website got Phone interview, screening Email, Group interview, 1:1 Interview with at least 3 managers and maybe another 1:1 with the branch manager.
be your self and show the best of you.
sometimes you got hired but there is no opening, so they will put you on waiting list.

Interview Question – Give me a situation when you gave best Customer service?   Answer Question

Phone Banker Interview

Phone Banker

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Phone interview to go over your resume. Second interview to go in depth with you, also more than one person. They will ask about everything from former jobs to personal preferences about work place. The hiring will put me at ease with their banter. All in all it was actually a fun interview.

Interview Question – Name a time you had a difficult situation, and describe how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – I was part of a group interview process where a bunch of candidates were thrown in a room together. We were asked questions individually at first (pre-assessment) and then we went into another room where the senior management was for an actual interview. Last we were put into groups for a final question and answer session where someone asked a question and everyone took turns going around the table and answering.

Interview Question – What was your most memorable service experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation...you either take it or leave it.

Loan Servicing Specialist II Interview

Loan Servicing Specialist II
West Des Moines, IA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2013.

Interview Details – Got in person interview through a recruiting company. Easy to find where to go, and was met by friendly staff. Had a pleasant, light-hearted interview that focused on career aspirations and goals for the future, personally, and for a company to work with. Hiring process went fine. It was sped up because they really wanted to fill a hole. Once I got on the job I realized the hole was there because the job was a soul-sucking experience. Had to get out as soon as I was able.

Interview Question – What was a situation in which you felt that you were unable to handle a task, and what were the steps you took in reaction to that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was first job out of college, so I didn't think to negotiate.

Applications SYSTEMS ENGINEER Interview

Applications SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2013.

Interview Details – This is 2 times phone interview process, First time only one team member in interview and asked me about my previous experience at BOFA .
2nd time same team member plus one vendor consultant to make sure my skills and communication skill levels to suit their application support. She asked me about the Autosys questions and replied correctly

BK Specialist Interview

BK Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – 1 month process of hiring. Phone Face to Face and Panel. Easy going interview. Most of the questions are STAR type. Situation Task Action and Results. Laid back but be really direct questions. No experience in field if needed prior to having interview

Interview Question – Why are you choosing WF as a career and how long do you plan on staying   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Teller

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online for a teller position. I received a call a couple of days later in which they asked me about my desired city of employment and instructed me that I would be receiving another call detailing the information of a group interview I would need to attend. The group interview included about 12 other candidates for the position and took place in a round table conference room in a business building. This included all of the basic questions you would expect at an interview, nothing really surprised me. Once I made it past this interview, I received a call from a manager at a local branch for an interview with him and the assistant manager. I unfortunately did not get offered a job after this interview. A week after I found out I wouldn't be offered a job at that location I received a call from another local branch with a request for an interview. Much like before, I interviewed with the branch manager and assistant manager. At the end of this interview they offered me the job.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!