Wells Fargo Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2014
2,614 Interview Reviews

2.7

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Applied for position online, completed screening online, got interview that week. Was a group interview with 8 other candidates for other locations. Answered 4 questions, watched a video about the position, and filled out another application. Interview lasted a little over an hour. Be sure to be relaxed and poised, think about your responses before answering so that you don't stumble over your words. Be sure to mention any experience with sales that you have, that is mainly what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be a teller, name a time you went above and beyond with customer service, how would you try to fix your sales record, name a time you reached a personal goal.   View Answer

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Be careful. You'll be so excited about the job/promotion that they'll lowball you on salary If you are offered the job pleaase hold your ground on your salary requirement. It's a crying shame what they'll offer up front and then claim there's no way to increase it more.

Lead Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

The interview process usually takes about 2 to 3 weeks. After applying, you'll get an email to do a screening just to see how you are as a person and what you know. Then the recruiter will send you an email picking a time to do a group interview. The group interview will be with the DM and other hiring managers that are looking for candidates like you in their stores. Questions will range from customer service, ethics, to cash handling and balancing.

Interview Questions
    • Everything is pretty much straightforward, there are no curveball questions   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

The hiring and interview process was very easy. I applied online through a student professional organization career website for my university. I was then selected for an interview within 2 weeks. My interview was about 1 ½ weeks later. I was interviewed by 3 people higher up in the position that I was applying for. Questions were fairly easy. I felt like my interview was more like a conversation than an interview.(Which is what you want to aim for) I felt at ease and got along well with the recruiters.

I reached out to the HR manager for my position and told her my thoughts and concerns. She was very helpful and it was a smooth process.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Applied through my university. Had an interview with two employees, one was a branch VP and the other was an analyst. The interview was a mix of technical and behavioral. Not too stressful.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the three financial statements to someone who doesn't know what they are.   View Answer

Store Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Application accepted onlne only. After passing initial screening you are contacted by a recruiting for a phone interview. After successful completion you have a face to face interview with your potential manager. Standardized questionaire with no surprises.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions center around you explaining how you have handled situations in the past.   Answer Question
    no negotiation on pay and benefits

Summer Financial Analyst Interview

Conversation-like. The interview process was very good. There were 2 interviews. The first interview was on campus and the second interview was at the office. I enjoyed learning more about the culture of Wells Fargo and the kind of work that I would be doing.

Commercial Relationship Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Wells on line application and resume submission process is very easy to navigate. The entire process for this specific role was very efficient, 3 weeks from online submission to final interview and feedback. The most impressive part of the process was the invaluable feedback received from the interviewing manager. This is unheard of from past experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Panel interview consisting of situational based interview questions, specifically leadership competencies.   Answer Question

Risk Management Consultant I Interview

I had two interviews, one immediately after the other. One was with the hiring manager and another with the department supervisor. I was told it was a situation interview. All questions were structured as "Describe a time when....".

Interview Questions
    • If I were to ask someone close to you, like a significant other or family member, to describe you, what would they say?   Answer Question
    I was made one offer that was not negotiable.

Pb1 Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

assessment, phone interview, group interview, 1-1 interview, presentation. The interview process was very smooth and interesting. the questions were not difficult to answer. all you need to do is to be confident and sell yourself