Wells Fargo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015
3,415 Interview Reviews

2.8

Teller Interview

Interview

I got a phone call, saying that they want a phone interview. The questions were pretty similar to any other customer oriented job positions. "Give me an example of a customer who was unhappy with your service and how you overcame it." or "Give me an example of a successful customer service." etc.

Interview Questions

• Coming up with specific example at the moment on the spot was pretty hard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulare, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tulare, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

group interview was very simple. interviewed with 6 others. Area coordinator was really sweet made me feel comfortable. It was more experience questions more than anything Second interview was with manager and assistant manager simple questions again. it's been over 3 weeks and have not got a call or email yet.

Interview Questions

• explain a time where you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Interview

Group interview followed by one on one interview with branch managers who liked you in the group interview. some role playing in group interview, example of trying to sell something.

Teller Interview

Interview

After applying it took like 2 months for me to start working. Two managers interviewed me. Sent to training for two weeks. Interview lasted like an hour. Got hired on spot. Very nice recruiter. Very professional.

Anonymous Employee in Winter Garden, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Winter Garden, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Easy process not too much pressure. same questions as any basic position. personal and situation scenarios. enough time to answer and friendly question answer interaction. outfit very important for this part, recommended business professional wear.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

You would fill our an online application with a long Q&A. There was a group interview where we would go around and answer the same questions. After that you would have an interview in branch with the bank and service manager. After that you would have one last interview on the phone with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you found 500 dollars missing from your drawer?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

filled out online app. i had a group interview got a call for a store interview by the time I got home from the group interview.

Interview Questions

• trying to get more money per hour. They really dont budge   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Interview

Fairly simple. Applied online. Passed the assesment test and was then prompted to self-schedule an interview. The interview was at a corporate Wells Fargo building and it was a group interview.

Teller Interview

Interview

fast interview process. able to pick your own time. all interviews done at a central location. group interview with basic questions.a week after the interview, no response. impossible to contact interviewer. I dont think anyone got hired out of my interview group.

Teller Interview

Interview

Website was fairly easy to navigate. At the end of the application process, you set up a preliminary group interview that will result in a secondary interview with any branch you are willing to work at.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions overall. Most difficult would be questions relating to banking history.   Answer Question