Wells Fargo

2,465 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Interview Details – After submitting application you will get an email with screening questions. They are really easy as they are based on how many years you have of experience of Customer service and selling experience. If you pass you will get a screen where you will be able to pick an interview time which will be conducted as a group.
Your group will be from anything from 5-10 max. people. You will get ask 3 questions such topics as customer service, selling goal and accomplishments.
If you pass your group interview then your information will be passed down to the branch you applied to. From there you will get a call to set up interview and well they will. have about 6questions. Then its up to the Branch manager to decide which candidate best fits his location. So good luck ! be relax and stay true to yourself

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you went above beyong for a customer?
What has been your biggest accomplishment? How did you do acheive it ? What was the outcome ?
  Answer Question

Phone Banker I Interview

Phone Banker I
El Monte, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – I applied online, (make sure your resume showcases the minimal requirements for the position) and was contacted via email 2 days later to schedule a phone interview. I was very nervous for the phone interview but it went well, the recruiter went over my prior work history and asked questions about my knowledge of computer use and technology. Mainly focusing on questions about sales, sales, sales, and prior work achievements, customer service & MORE SALES!! After the interview was complete -- I was then asked to come in for an in person interview with 2 supervisors. The interview went really well, the supervisors made me feel VERY comfortable and made the conversation run smoothly, they also focused a lot on sales and prior specific accomplishments, so make sure you have exact numbers for your prior accomplishments and sales goals for your phone and in person interview. I was contacted the day after my in person interview to be offered the position pending the completion of my background check. I schedule my fingerprinting the next day and was contacted 2 days later & told that my background check was cleared, I then set up my schedule and start training next week!

Interview Question – What do you use to navigate through web pages?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, the pay was VERY fair and based on experience.

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – First interview is phone interview. If the interviewer likes what they here, you proceed to a group interview where they ask you very basic questions to see how you interact. Branch representatives are there listening in to see if you would be a good fit at the their branch. If you pass the group interview, you then have an interview with a branch manager.

Regional Bank Private Banker Interview

Regional Bank Private Banker

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Internal interview- two telephone with HR, one in person with SM and DM, one phone interview with Area president and Affluent sales coach. quick process but many steps. HR was very helpful and kept me up to date with process. Received AVP corporate title with promotion to RBPB from licensed Banker 2.

Interview Question – Requested to present 6 month business plan. often asked same questions since there were many interviewers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received more money than i asked for because they knew I had an offer at Suntrust.

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Personal Banker I (SAFE)
Orem, UT

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2012.

Interview Details – There were a bunch of people in the same room with 3 managers looking to hire for different branch locations. It included roleplay scenarios and a secondary interview with the branch manager after we passed the initial phase. Once one of the managers asks you to consider a position in their branch, the other managers cannot extend an offer of employment until you reject the first offer. This makes it hard to tell if you can give up a position that is offered to you at a location that you would rather not work in because you don't know if the other manager will extend an offer until after you turn down the first offer. This causes individuals to accept positions in locations that they would rather not work at out of fear that it will be the only offer you will get.

Interview Question – How would you market a new product to your customers?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Do you want the job or not? There wasn't much negotiation.

Store Manager II Interview

Store Manager II

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – interview process goes through applying online first, then hr recruiter calls for screening. Then if chosen to advance in the interview process, interview with district manager and area president. they will do phone interviews for out of state candidates.

Interview Question – tell me about the time you had to handle a particularly hard customer, what was the action, and what was the steps, and what was the outcome. they use STAR format for all interviews at WF.   Answer Question

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Licensed Personal Banker

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details – Went to three interviews before I got the position. Standard interview questions. I was surprised to be getting interviewed from the District Manager. That shows upper management is invested in the bankers.

Negotiation Details – find out people who work and your market and find out what they are getting paid. see what is the most you can request and go for it!

Financial Analyst Program Interview

Financial Analyst Program

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Applied online through Wells Fargo website and received an email about a week or two later for a phone interview. Fairly easy interview, just asked why I was interested in the program and a few accounting questions about how the three financial statements interconnect. I was then given an in person interview consisting of behavioral questions and maybe 3 accounting questions. Very relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Question – How does ebita affect cash flow.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2014.

Interview Details – I had a total of three interviews. When applying online, you will have to pass an online assessment, which is very easy. If you pass the test, they automatically will send you an appointment date and time for your group interview. I found the group interview easy. Everybody will answer 3 questions out loud. Just remember to think of examples from your previous jobs that will show your experience with customer service. If you pass that group interview, then they will call you for a one-to-one interview in the same office, but with directly with the branch managers.

That second interview I found a little harder because besides asking the typical interview questions, we had to do role play with the managers. They will make you do role play with 2 managers, and both have to agree to hire you. The recruiter called me that day and told me that I made it through. However, that was not the end. I was assigned a branch 9 miles from my house and was told to go for a third and last interview at the branch. I went and got interviewed by the branch manager and service manager. They asked me similar questions to the ones from the previous interviews. They were two super nice young females and I felt I did well. They called me a day later and offered me the job. I accepted.

Some questions I can remember:
Why do you wanna work for WF?
Why do you want to be a teller?
What challenge have you have had in your previous jobs with a customer and how did you solve it?
How would you handle an angry customer?

Interview Question – What is a experience that you went out of your way to help a customer? What did you do? How did that help you and why?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details – the interview was over the phone first. then came into the office only a few questions then called back w/n a week got hired the management was awful, lots of work with a few people at that time