Wells Fargo

Updated Nov 26, 2014
2,674 Interview Reviews

2.7

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

I applied online then did a group interview......followed by a one on one with several managers throughout the region. The one on one is a bit intense because of the role playing and sometimes serious look on the faces of the managers.

Interview Questions
    • Please explain the most difficult interaction on the job.......heres where you lie! Oh don't feel bad they know you're lying because they lied too.....   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation they told me what the starting pay was and i accepted. Btw i made less in previous job so i saw no sense in negotiating!

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Initial on-campus interview, then a writing assignment, and an on site interview to follow. Took over 5 weeks to respond and the recruiter was very unresponsive over email. The interviews contained a few technical questions- all of which were based on accounting concepts. Mostly the interview is behavioral and they read questions off a script.

Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Applied online, took assessment, group interview with about 11 others, one on one interview with hiring manager. Group interview not bad at all, very friendly environment. Human Resources lady was down to earth and took notes on all our answers.

Interview Questions
    • Describe accomplishment, challenges that occurred, and what you learned about yourself.
      Describe a goal set for yourself, how long to achieve it, most difficult part, what you learned about self.
      Describe challenging situation, outcome?
      ALL PROFESSIONAL SETTINGS should be described.
        Answer Question

Financial Analyst Diversity Leadership Symposium Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I applied online, got back to me within a couple of weeks. I had one phone screening, including some basic technical and fit questions. I received an offer to attend the program a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the three financial statements to someone who doesn't know accounting.   Answer Question

CLIP Interview

There was an initial screening with them looking at resumes and choosing candidates from there. I had three phone interviews, all of which were behavioral questions. After the phone interview, they called and made their offer. For relocation purposes they do not help with moving expenses, so be prepared to be independent in that aspect.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a noncompliant team member?   View Answer

Senior Tableau Developer/Administrative Interview

I always yearned to get a lead position in a financial firm as my affinity towards financial is strong since i was in my sophomore. getting a job in wellsfargo is a dream came true. When I got the phone call from wells fargo and the personnel interviewed me, I truly loved the conversation I had and it was a value addition. Just one call and I got hired as my words indicated more optimism and carried the weight of my strong technical skills.

Interview Questions
    • How will you deal in a time of recession and what will you do counteract the economy?   Answer Question

Home Mortgage Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Passed performance, wanted to know specific references for realtor and attorney relationships. Wanted letter from one of them. Very informal and allowed me to speak freely and ask all the questions, met with the branch and area manager.

Interview Questions
    • Please provide a letter from your referral partner as to why we should hire you.   View Answer
    They'll give you whatever you think you should get for the first 6 months. ASK FOR MORE.

Phone Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

interview/hiring process can take up to 2 wks. Interview does require proper preparation. Applicants must be knowledgeable about sales, because this position is sales oriented. Above all dont fail to pray to God for grace before embarking on the interview, It helps big time.
    Summary of interview process
    -applied online
    -was scheduled for a phone interview in about 7 days later
    -after a successful phone interview, was scheduled for a one on one interview 5 days later
    -got a call 2 days later for an offer but based on a successful background check
    -got result of BG check in 2 days time
    -was then scheduled for a training class

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to go beyond and above to help a customer?
      How can you handle an irate customer?
      What is your highest sales goals, and how was it achieved?
        Answer Question
    no negotiation regarding pay, but pay was fair

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

A phone interview followed by an in person interview with 3 different people. It was all technical, basically they want to see if you know what you claim and also understand the fundamentals properly to solve an issue.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were to very relevant to the job profile I applied for. Do brush up your unix.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

I applied online and within a week I was contacted by the recruiter. I was set up on Interview 1 about the end July, Interview 2 about the middle of august, then Interview 3 about the first part of September of 2013.

Interview Questions
    • There were a few different questions due to the interview consisting of prescribed questions from a packet of papers.   View Answer
    There was none.