Wells Fargo

2.8

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

the first process is an interview on the phone, S.T.A.R questions, experiences, how would you handle certain situations, be knowledgeable when answering questions, face to face interview is easy just be detailed when answering questions give certain history about answers

Interview Questions
    • there are no difficult questions, over the phone....its just very bashful. face interviews are pleasing just be professional and answer with details and past expierences.   Answer Question

N/A

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

It was very short and routine. They want to know how well you can sell. Almost every question is about your sales experience and numbers. I did not feel like they cared at all about who I was.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2014.

I applied online at wellsfargo.com/careers. I received an online screening the next day, completed it, and the next day, I was sent an email saying I could schedule my own interview for the following week (4 days later). It was a group interview with just two other people, but I was told that sometimes, they have up to 25 people! I'm glad there were only three of us. It was a very easy, laid back interview, which was nice. We all filled out a questionnaire and took some notes on the job description. It seems like an awesome company to work for. At the end, we were all told that we would be selected to go further in the process. Unfortunately, they didn't respect my choice of location. I was called today to setup an interview with a bank that's 30 minutes from my house, which I specifically put I did not want to work on. I had to turn them down because I can't make that commute for only $11.33 an hour.

Interview Questions
    • What is a professional accomplishment you are most proud of? What was the outcome, and what did it teach you about yourself?   Answer Question

The commute was way too far for the compensation. $11.33 is better than minimum wage (which is $8 here), but it's not good enough to spend an hour commuting to/from work each day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2014.

Online application then received an email to do an online screening, after completing that I immediately received an email inviting me to choose an interview date/time. Did group interview with about 11 other candidates. It lasted for exactly 2 hours n was then told that we would receive an email about the next step. Seven days after my interview I got an email from them saying they've decided to go with other candidates at the time and shockingly 5 days later I received a call from the recruiter saying he found another opportunity for me an set me up with an interview at the store where I was interviewed by the store manager and another person. Interview went okay, the team seemed very friendly. I was told that they have to send results back to the recruiter and he would be contacting me with whatever decision they made. So I'm currently waiting on that call or email.....HOPEFULLY I get it because I need it. Good luck to everyone that's going on interviews.

Interview Questions
    • A time you went up and beyond with for a customer.....it was just behavioral questions. To me all interviewers ask the same thing or similar   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2014.

The only way to get into this company is making it past the group interview. If you aren't confident in yourself around another people you'd find the group interview very difficult. I'd suggest talking as much about yourself when you are given the opportunity to. There are anywhere from 2-13 people in the panel along with yourself...

Part Time Teller Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2014.

Was asked about 10 behavioral questions and questions about my work history, it was not a group interview, there was two people interviewing me, the whole interview lasted about an hour and I was told a decision would take about 2 weeks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2014.

I applied online for an open part-time teller position on December 5th and received a phone call from a Wells Fargo staffing specialist four days later on the 9th. She conducted a brief interview with me over the phone about my past work experiences and motivation to work for the company and then scheduled a one-on-one interview for me for two days later on the 12th. The interview was conducted by the Service Manager and the Store Manager at the same time, and was relatively easy and laid back. The questions were all pretty basic S.T.A.R. format and targeted selection situations (tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer: how did you resolve the situation? that kind of thing) and then some basic information about myself, my experience handling cash, and a couple of role-play situations. Nothing to stress over. The two interviewers made me feel very welcome and relaxed, and I actually had a good time getting to know them and the job requirements better. I just finished my interview today, and I know they still have a few more candidates to meet with before they make a decision. I was told I should be hearing from them one way or the other within the next week or so. Hopefully, it'll be good news! :)

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time where you had a difficult goal to achieve.
      Give an example of a time you've gone above and beyond for a customer.
      How would you handle the situation if an angry customers comes in complaining that a deposit they made last week was not credited to their account and caused some checks to bounce?

Answer Question

Service MANAGER I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

The interview, Wells Fargo questions are triggered to rate on pulling circumstances for each one, time management, conflict resolution, goals execution & implementation, and coach ability. They each get a rating of One to Five. Interviews typically run 45 to an hour if you are a good candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Decribe the last conflict you had with a fellow coworker? What was the outcome? Describe a time you set goals? Describe your daily routine (time management)?   View Answer
    Horrible, they hardly ever negotiate

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Phone interview with technical questions and some personality questions. In person interview with manager and other Relationship Managers. Combination of technical and fit questions. The in person interview took about 4 hours between 6 people.

Interview Questions
    • Asked very detailed questions about Wells Fargo, the company including the latest stock price   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Had to pass the group interviews twice and have gone to multiple locations for smaller interviews. Hopefully I'll Get a call back. Have another interview soon. Definitely mention your customer and sales experience.