Wells Fargo Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2015
3,165 Interview Reviews

2.8

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

takes a long time. 2 different interviews one group other with managers. the part that takes the longest would probably be background/finger prints. so make sure you dont put your two weekend until they give you a start date

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

First, you will fill out a simple and short questionnaire. Then, the interviewer will introduce him/her self. Then, the interviewer will talk about the company and the role as a teller. Lastly, you'll introduce yourself to the whole group.

Interview Questions

Declined my offer because it wasn't the right fit for me.

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Reached out to by recruiter. Then phone interview. Came in and have a physical interview. Got a second interview on the spot and said I would receive a call back.

Senior Auditor Interview

Interview

I applied online through the WF website. Got a call back within two weeks for a phone prescreening (like 10 minutes). Then got an email with a prescreening form to fill out with the same questions. After three days got an email to schedule a longer interview with HR, which was like 25 minutes. Two days later got a call to schedule a third interview with three of the Senior Audit Managers. Interview questions were behavioral in nature, but very specific and unusual. Got a call with an offer within three days.

Interview Questions

• Mention a situation in which you struggled to meet difficult quality standards, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Mention a time when you had to sort through data to perform a difficult project, how did you manage, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Mention a situation in which you choose a more complicated route, or choose to perform more work, because you felt it was the right (ethical) thing to do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Got an offer a little below what I had asked for, but managed to increase it to just $1K below what I asked.

Teller Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR, round table interview at a local bank with other applicants, the interviewer asks a question to everyone to answer or she'll ask for someone to volunteer and answer, last stage if you pass the round table interview is an individual interview with two branch managers

Interview Questions

• Describe a past experience that was difficult and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

After applying online it took about 2 weeks for a recruiter to set an interview. After completing the interview you then will have to pass a drug test and a background check. That took about a another week, then came the person interview with the Store Manager of your location. In the interview they will ask usual questions such as Tell me about yourself, why work for wells, and why I should hire you.
    They will ask a lot of different types of scenarios and how you would handle that situation.
    Once they have decided to make a hiring decision they will ask for you to come back for a second interview and make an offer to you. Once you have accepted the offer you'll go straight into the training process which will take another 2 weeks before being on your own and in front of real customers!

Tip: Make sure you do your homework the day before!!!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who is upset in your window?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

First you take an online assessment if you pass that you will be scheduled for a group interview. They will call you to their downtown office and a recruiter will welcome everybody. I had about 10 people in my interview. Our recruiter was a nice lady and she ask you some questions about your experience and other stuff. If you pass that in two days branch manager calls you and schedules for an interview again.

Mortgage Closer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online after finding it through indeed. A few weeks later I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview the next week. Phone interview lasted about 20 minutes just trying to get to know you and your background a little bit. Received another phone call later that same day to schedule an in person interview. Interviewed at a hiring event nearby and it went well. Mostly, "tell me about a time when..." questions just trying to learn about your customer service experience. Interviewed for about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something came up and you had to shift your focus to another priority in order to finish that project on time.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to check the quality of your work afterwards. What did you use to measure its quality?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to address an upset customer and how did you react/respond to them?   Answer Question

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Great 2 sets of interviews. They ask about the past and future goals.they want examples of s pacific events. Overall normal interview and I enjoyed the people interviewing me.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview went well, the recruiter was being real in telling us about how the company works and how they operate! The are basically looking at good sales man and someone who can do a great team work.
    No offer has been made yet, am still waiting to get an email from the recruiter