Wells Fargo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Personal Banker I Interview

Personal Banker I
San Bernardino, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Interview Details – Group Interview with Carol Partido as the interviewer and several candidates. Each interviewer answered questions by round table interaction. Watched a video and what to expect as a Personal banker and how there relationship with customers are essential as well as teamwork expectations.

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details – phone interview within one week from online application. After phone interview a group appointment and after the group appointment a one on one interview with branch manager. After that she told me that some one else from wells fargo will contact me by phone. It took over 2 months for me to receiver an email where they disclosed that they had selected someone else for the position

Interview Question – why wells fargo?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got better offer at different company

Collector II Interview

Collector II

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details – Process took 2 weeks, interview was quick and easy. Didn't like the recruiter, very brash but the manger that interviewed me was very informative. Took some time for background report to come back.

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and was able to choose my own interview date and time. Group interview in Washington, D.C. with the hiring manager and 11 other interviewees. We only had to answer really easy questions in our screening test. 1) Who were your last three employers 2) Why do you want to be a teller 3) Where do you see yourself in five years Afterwards we watched a quick 10 minute video about the position of a teller inside of the company, and lastly she asked if we had any questions. Hiring manager was very nice and helpful as she gave us helpful tips with how to prepare for future interviews. She let us know that we will be contacted in 3 weeks with a decision on whether or not to proceed to the second interview.

I felt as though I did not perform my best during the interview since I was really nervous, however I sent a thank you email to the hiring manager the next day and in two hours she called me back saying that she has a branch that I can interview with the store manager at and will be contacting me back in the upcoming week for second interview. I am confident that I will do well given her advice on what to bring, study for, and how to dress.

Interview Question – What are your sales tactics that you use to all of your customers   View Answer

Personal Banker II – Registered Interview

Personal Banker II – Registered

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2011.

Interview Details – They have a online screening then a group interview and then a branch by branch interview. You can get lost among the candidates if you don't persistently follow up. I was told by a branch that I was hired but then never heard from HR for a month. I went into another lower position interview and asked what went on and they said the manager was promoted and I got lost in the shuffle. I then got a list of managers with open spots in the area and went door to door to the managers. After I talked directly to several managers I got several offers.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you felt you had overcome adversity.   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

Personal Banker I

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – There was a phone interview. Then there was a group interview. Then a presentation Interview. Quite the process. I was hired approximately eight weeks after applying.

Interview Question – The questions were typical interview questions. No surprises.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Teller

I applied online - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2013.

Interview Details – very long and very extreem they take a lot of time and energy they call you and set up group interviews and a phone interview and a one on one interview and training in san bernadino

Interview Question – selling a chair to the managers in a room   Answer Question

Analytical Consultant Interview

Analytical Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2014.

Interview Details – First was phone interview, basic behavior questions. Waited for one week for on site panel interview. Also behavior questions, very similar to the phone interview. The team looked for more finance or business background, not a lot computational.

Interview Question – No tech questions or case study. The entire process wasn't too bad.   Answer Question

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Personal Banker I (SAFE)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2012.

Interview Details – Three seperate Intervies, phone, recruiter manager, they pay for your travel benefits start same day as hire and they wil also buy you a hotel room if you are over a certain mileage to commute.

Interview Question – Wasnt that dificult pretty much just have to know how to sell and close   Answer Question

Operations Processor Interview

Operations Processor
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2012.

Interview Details – After submitting your appliacation the first is a call from and HR Recuite to make sure you have all the qualifications, if you qualify then a phone interview from the manager to pull out specific qualities, the final phase is the in house interview.

Interview Question – Share with me a time when you had to overcome adversity.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation