Wells Fargo Interview Questions

3,428 Interview Reviews

2.8

Phone Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Group interview very professional, I felt very comfortable in the room with about 12 other people. It wasn't awkward, everyone shared stories, even had a couple of laughs. The interviewer was very classy and professional .

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

I found out about the job from a WFA employee. I applied for the job on WFA website and received a email from the hiring manager within two weeks. During the interview they asked a series of questions and contacted me by the end of the week to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that sets you apart from other canadites.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The process is very thorough and took over 3 months. This allows you the opportunity to meet the key stakeholders you will be working with if selected. There were 2 phone interviews followed by 3 separate face to face interviews with at least a week in between each interview. Then just over 2 weeks before the offer was communicated.

Interview Questions

• What, specifically, interested you in Wells Fargo and in this particular role?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were very reasonable and open to discussion. I gave a little and so did they.

Service Manager II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

5-7 interview questions about how you have handled situations. First you have a phone interview. Then you have a face to face interview. It's always great to have a business plan focusing on activities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you coached an employee who was having difficulty with sales.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

First we had a phone screening. Then after we moved on to the next round of face to face interviews. These interviews contained a bunch of fit and simple questions to make sure were able to work in a team environment.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Applied online. Completed prescreening. Received email invite to group interview. Very friendly recruitment Representative made it feel easy. Now waiting for final interview in August. I am anxiously waiting. If I am selected at the final interview, I will get a job offer pending fingerprint and background check. Just be friendly, shake hands. Dress professionally. Answer all questions with confidence. Bring two copies of your resume. Send thank you email, if possible.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a personal goal? How did you reach that goal.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I was called to schedule a face to face with multiple branches in the area. I attended, and three days later I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Received a call for and have a brief phone interview. On the phone they may ask you how to toggle between screens. Went in for an in person interview. The woman I interviewed with was very laid back but did mention that she was hesitant about hiring me due to my sales.

Interview Questions

• What's your AHT(Average Hold Time)?   Answer Question
    • Q: They will question you about your sales experience.   1 Answer

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

For an analyst, there are usually 1-2 phone interviews and a face-to-face. The in person interview is a series of one-on-ones with consultants and analysts that are at or above the level for which you are intervieiwing. Most of the interview will be a "get to know you" and "let me tell you about the job" type of discussion, but there are a series of behaviorial questions included. Once you get to the consultant level there are multiple in person interviews and a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when used one or more sources of information to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Interviewed by manager, senior manager and associates in the department. The interview lasted a couple of hours. I was first interviewed by a manager, then six associates, one at a time. Last ten minutes of the interview the manager returned with the senior manager. The interview was of medium difficulty and they made me feel comfortable. They asked behavior questions as well as questions about my work experience. It was a great interview. I felt good when I left and I was right. I did get the job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult client?   1 Answer