Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Lincoln, NE

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2012.

I had a phone interview with Wells Fargo after receiving a recommendation from someone I knew at Wells Fargo. I live in Lincoln, NE and got a phone call from someone in Colorado for the interview. This job is an entry level job and I had at the time over a year experience in the financial services industry. I was shocked when they didn't want an in person interview. The only thing I said that would garner that kind of response was that I wanted to apply for this position so I could become a licensed banker and maybe eventually a Wells Fargo Advisor. Clearly they just wanted someone who would stay at the personal banker position. I do not recommend working anywhere where you get interviewed anywhere BUT the location you apply at. Those phone interviewers just interview people all day. If they are having a bad day you won't make it to the next round no matter how good your answers are.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Phone interview mainly tells you about the position.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

I had a group interview with 15 other people. It was absolutely absurd. One girl mentioned her dad was the manager, someone said they had already worked at another one in a larger city, and then one person went on a hardcore tangent about how it was their dream to work there. Naturally after intros I knew this was not gonna be happening. Seriously it all went down hill from there. They lady would say a question and it was a battle to see who would answer first. Imagine the Hunger Games but with business suits. Absolutely the worst interview I had ever been to. It made me very glad I didn't receive an offer. And I only put "very difficult" because of the whole group interview/tool bags/hunger games situation. The questions in general, not that big of a deal.

Interview Questions