Wells Fargo Loan Document Specialist III Interview Questions

2.7

Loan Document Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process began with an interview with a professional staffing agency which I was led to because of an employee referral. This interview was rather informal and was more of a conversation than anything. The following day I had an interview with a Wells Fargo recruiter and it took place at their office at what was termed a "hiring event". This interview began with a description of the position and then the recruiter asked a few questions that were very standard. He also asked questions pertaining to my resume and work experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to handle an upset customer or complaint. What did you do?   1 Answer
  • Describe a time or situation where you had to bend the truth?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate anything.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Loan Document Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Raleigh, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

Received a email asking to come to a job fair interviewed at the job fair with 2 different people. Was asked to sit outside then I was called over to another person and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you had a difficult customer but was able to help them.   Answer Question

Loan Documentation Specialist III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2009.

Interview

My interview was with 2 managers, one recently hired on who was still in a training period. The face to face interview lasted all of 30 minutes but was scheduled for an hour. They asked standard questions for a large company "tell me about a time when you.... were stressed at work... were late.... didnt like your boss" those things. The main interviewer stopped writing her answers on the interview packet. I was convinced based on that with her body language that id blown it. Next day i got offered the job.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you did not like your boss you worked for"   1 Answer

Negotiation

When i got my offer, they low balled me. I had been adamant about my minimum pay and they came in less than that. I countered at my minimum and got it. I believe it was because I had seriously considered my minimum i would work for prior to starting this venture and stated it at all walks of the interview process that they couldnt say they were not aware.