Wells Fargo Loan Processor Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, AL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2011.

First a recruiter from a staffing agency (aerotek) called me regarding the position. I went through a phne interview with them and they were basically asking about my wokr experience background. They then called me in for a 1:1interview and that one was mroe detailed. They explained the position and asked behavioral questions. Once you pass that interview then they refer you to the company and I had to interview with the company. The company did another behavioral interview and asked me to gve scenarios for different situations that I've experienced and they gave a summary of a typical work day.

Interview Questions
Salary was non negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2009.

Was called about another position with accountemps for another company. I then went for a basic skills excel test and basic interview. I was told I would be contacted in a few days regarding the position. I was called back and told the employer was no longer bringing on more people. The following week I was called back for another position with Wells Fargo and asked if I was ready to go to work. I said I was and started two days later with training.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience in detail as a loan closer   View Answer
    I was not able to negotiate initially. I received a small raise when I switched departments. Negotiation power seems low due to availability of replacements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2009.

I applied on line via Wells Fargo. I actually applied for several positions and this is the only one I heard a response from. The hiring manager scheduled a 15 minute phone screen where he asked simple questions like why I was interested in the position and a little bit of my background. I passed this, and he scheduled an in person interview for the next day. The interview was 30 minutes long, he had 10 questions he asked- some behavioral based ones, some questions about what motivated me and how I would handle certain situations. Then I asked him a lot of questions about job duties, performance reviews, training processes, and other typical questions. He said he would schedule a second interview with his supervisor as soon as possible. It was scheduled for two days later. This was another 30 minute interview, it started with questions from me, then she had 5 questions to ask, again behavioral based. Then we talked a little bit more, and it was over. She said she would be calling my current supervisor (also at Wells Fargo) for a reference. This was on Friday, and I was offered the job on Monday.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a problem that you’ve solved in a creative way. What was the outcome? Were you satisfied with it?   Answer Question
    • Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate as I had no other offers to negotiate with, but I think there may be a little room to negotiate starting salary.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!