Wells Fargo Loan Servicing Specialist II Interview Questions

2.7

Loan Servicing Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2014.

Interview

I worked through a recruitment firm to get set up with an interview. The interview was scheduled quickly - I sat with two managers who had clearly interviewed A LOT of people. They seemed somewhat bored and rehearsed - but still interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you didn't meet a deadline. What was the result? How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in April 2014.

Interview

Behavioral questions based on core competences. Long and drawn out. Almost a month after phone interview had personal interview then didn't hear results until almost another month. Use STAR method and be as detailed as possible. Be sure to answer every question and explain your accomplishments.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (West Des Moines, IA) in June 2013.

Interview

Got in person interview through a recruiting company. Easy to find where to go, and was met by friendly staff. Had a pleasant, light-hearted interview that focused on career aspirations and goals for the future, personally, and for a company to work with. Hiring process went fine. It was sped up because they really wanted to fill a hole. Once I got on the job I realized the hole was there because the job was a soul-sucking experience. Had to get out as soon as I was able.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation in which you felt that you were unable to handle a task, and what were the steps you took in reaction to that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was first job out of college, so I didn't think to negotiate.