Wells Fargo Loan Servicing Specialist II Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Loan Servicing Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2014.

Behavioral questions based on core competences. Long and drawn out. Almost a month after phone interview had personal interview then didn't hear results until almost another month. Use STAR method and be as detailed as possible. Be sure to answer every question and explain your accomplishments.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Loan Servicing Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2013.

Got in person interview through a recruiting company. Easy to find where to go, and was met by friendly staff. Had a pleasant, light-hearted interview that focused on career aspirations and goals for the future, personally, and for a company to work with. Hiring process went fine. It was sped up because they really wanted to fill a hole. Once I got on the job I realized the hole was there because the job was a soul-sucking experience. Had to get out as soon as I was able.

Interview Questions
    • What was a situation in which you felt that you were unable to handle a task, and what were the steps you took in reaction to that.   Answer Question
    Was first job out of college, so I didn't think to negotiate.