Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo
- Teller (802)
- Personal Banker I (225)
- Personal Banker (189)
- Financial Analyst (71)
- Phone Banker (64)
- Personal Banker I (SAFE) (56)
- Phone Banker I (44)
- Credit Manager (44)
- Bank Teller (42)
- Part Time Teller (39)
- Intern (36)
- Lead Teller (35)
- Customer Service Representative (33)
- Home Mortgage Consultant (25)
- CSSR (19)
- Credit Analyst (19)
- Store Manager (19)
- Business Analyst (19)
- Financial Advisor (18)
- Financial Analyst Program (18)
- Analyst (18)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (17)
- Banker (15)
- Inbound Sales Specialist (15)
- Licensed Personal Banker (14)
- Service Manager (12)
- Summer Financial Analyst (11)
- Underwriter (11)
- Project Manager (10)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (10)
Loan Servicing Specialist II Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2014.
I worked through a recruitment firm to get set up with an interview. The interview was scheduled quickly - I sat with two managers who had clearly interviewed A LOT of people. They seemed somewhat bored and rehearsed - but still interested in what I had to say.
- Describe a time when you didn't meet a deadline. What was the result? How did you handle it? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo
Loan Servicing Specialist II InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in April 2014.
Behavioral questions based on core competences. Long and drawn out. Almost a month after phone interview had personal interview then didn't hear results until almost another month. Use STAR method and be as detailed as possible. Be sure to answer every question and explain your accomplishments.
- I don't remember but try not to be nervous. Answer Question
Loan Servicing Specialist II InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Wells Fargo (West Des Moines, IA) in June 2013.
Got in person interview through a recruiting company. Easy to find where to go, and was met by friendly staff. Had a pleasant, light-hearted interview that focused on career aspirations and goals for the future, personally, and for a company to work with. Hiring process went fine. It was sped up because they really wanted to fill a hole. Once I got on the job I realized the hole was there because the job was a soul-sucking experience. Had to get out as soon as I was able.
- What was a situation in which you felt that you were unable to handle a task, and what were the steps you took in reaction to that. Answer Question
Was first job out of college, so I didn't think to negotiate.