Wells Fargo

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Loan Servicing Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2012.

Was asked to talk about my education I had attained and to describe my job and my recent history in banking.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time a person of authority did something that was wrong did you confront them and how did you Confront them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Loan Servicing Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2012.

Phone interview first. They ask a lot of situational questions such as "How would you deal with an angry customer?" "How do you balance multiple priorities at the same time?" "Give me an example of a time when you didn't get along with a co-worker" A few days later, I received a call to set up a face to face. The face to face was similar to the phone interview...a lot of the same questions. All situational and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time you ran a diversity initiative.   View Answer
    Not really any negotiation. They offered, I took it.