Wells Fargo Loan Servicing Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2014

2.4

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Loan Service Specialist Interview

Very simple and easy. Generic "what was your toughest challenge, yada yada yada" questions. Basically, if you are honest and kill them with kindness, you will get the job. Just show that you are motivated and determined and you will get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me of a time you had little or no direction.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Loan Servicing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2013.

What a long process! Applied online, received an invitation for a phone interview two weeks later, was invited to complete an in-person interview onsite. After that, there was a waiting period of over three -four weeks before a decision was made.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you misunderstood direction from a superior.   Answer Question
    I negotiated with the phone interviewer and she made a note that I requested more than what the position paid. I ended up getting half a dollar more. Just ask.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Mary, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2011.

I submitted a resume to the temp agency. Got a call the next day for a quick phone interview and was offered the position. I then went in to the temp agency to sign paperwork for background check and drug test. I never spoke with anyone at Wells Fargo regarding the position. Reported to Wells Fargo for training on the project the next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2012.

One phone interview, one face to face interview. Six questions in the face to face interview, all situational experience questions.

Interview Questions
    Was not able to negotiate as it was my first position with Wells Fargo.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2011.

I was called by the office admin after applying for the position online. The admin asked me a few personal questions and asked me what days I'd be available for and interview. We scheduled the interview for later in the week. I interviewed with two managers and the questions were very standard work and personal questions. I was offered the position the next week.

Interview Questions
    I accepted the offer they proposed at the time. No Negotiation took place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2011.

Wells Fargo primarily uses recruiters in the Charlotte area to fill positions from outside the company. My last interview was fairly smooth. I had interviewed for two previous positions within the month prior to my last interview. Wells Fargo has a policy of hiring from within if there is an internal employee interested in the position, even if that employee has no experience for the current open position. For this reason, although I was interviewed for the two previous positions, there were internal employees who had applied; therefore they were unable to offer the position to me. However, the interviewing managers had recommended me to this hiring manager. The process can feel daunting to an outsider, but eventually has benefits.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of all of the interviews was the use of internal acronyms that are not generally used in the profession.   View Answer
    There is no negotiating. Pay for each position is set.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!