Wells Fargo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller Interview

Teller
Mankato, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2011.

Interview Details – I initially applied online at their website. I was then prompted to complete a short quiz of math and logic skills. After deemed qualified, I was then called by a phone interview rep. She informed me that I would be contacted with a date and time for a group interview. My interview consisted of 12 other people all applying for the same position within the district of many branch locations. I then received a call from a specific branch after the group interview and asked in for an interview with the specific store's managers. I was interviewed by the store manager, and the positional manager. They followed up with me a week later informing me that I got the job!

Interview Question – What is your biggest flaw/weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was informed of my salary, which I just accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Teller Interview

Teller
Mankato, MN

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the Teller position at Wells Fargo, took the "web assessment" and 5 hours later got a call with available interview dates. My group interview is tomorrow, 4/27. The phone interview with a recruiting agent went very well. Very concise questions, very polite and helpful.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you encountered an angry customer and what you did about to attempt to solve the encounter.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo interview questions and advice in Mankato, MN. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.