Wells Fargo

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mankato, MN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2011.

I initially applied online at their website. I was then prompted to complete a short quiz of math and logic skills. After deemed qualified, I was then called by a phone interview rep. She informed me that I would be contacted with a date and time for a group interview. My interview consisted of 12 other people all applying for the same position within the district of many branch locations. I then received a call from a specific branch after the group interview and asked in for an interview with the specific store's managers. I was interviewed by the store manager, and the positional manager. They followed up with me a week later informing me that I got the job!

Interview Questions
    I was informed of my salary, which I just accepted.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mankato, MN

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2010.

I applied for the Teller position at Wells Fargo, took the "web assessment" and 5 hours later got a call with available interview dates. My group interview is tomorrow, 4/27. The phone interview with a recruiting agent went very well. Very concise questions, very polite and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you encountered an angry customer and what you did about to attempt to solve the encounter.   Answer Question