Wells Fargo Marketing Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Clive, IA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clive, IA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2013.

I arrived on time only to find the interviewer had not put me on the calendar. Some confusion ensued but the interview proceeded. There was also a problem with the phone system so we had to call an off site employee on a cell phone. It was hard to hear some of the questions coming form the cell phone. Interviewers had quite the attitude I've never experienced in an interview situation. Made me feel 'less than' them that was for sure.

Interview Questions
  • There were a lot of 'tell us about a time when" questions. This was a position I could have done with ease and was looking forward to the opportunity.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2012.

The hiring and interview process was very pleasant, travel arrangements were made to/from the interview location. Hiring managers were friendly and easy to talk with. Interview was focused on behavioral questions, no case questions, and lasted about 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
    Non-Negotiable

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!