Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo
- Teller (802)
- Personal Banker I (225)
- Personal Banker (189)
- Financial Analyst (71)
- Phone Banker (64)
- Personal Banker I (SAFE) (56)
- Phone Banker I (44)
- Credit Manager (44)
- Bank Teller (42)
- Part Time Teller (39)
- Intern (36)
- Lead Teller (35)
- Customer Service Representative (33)
- Home Mortgage Consultant (25)
- CSSR (19)
- Credit Analyst (19)
- Store Manager (19)
- Business Analyst (19)
- Financial Advisor (18)
- Financial Analyst Program (18)
- Analyst (18)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (17)
- Banker (15)
- Inbound Sales Specialist (15)
- Licensed Personal Banker (14)
- Service Manager (12)
- Summer Financial Analyst (11)
- Underwriter (11)
- Project Manager (10)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (10)
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).
As you would expect, be prepared to handle a constant barrage of typical questions, but be sure to give innovative responses. They definitely only hire people who can think on the spot and be efficient with their time. Theres also at least 2 rounds, so be prepared for both if you want a chance.
- Why Wells Fargo over other banks? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo
Marketing InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Clive, IA) in June 2013.
I arrived on time only to find the interviewer had not put me on the calendar. Some confusion ensued but the interview proceeded. There was also a problem with the phone system so we had to call an off site employee on a cell phone. It was hard to hear some of the questions coming form the cell phone. Interviewers had quite the attitude I've never experienced in an interview situation. Made me feel 'less than' them that was for sure.
- There were a lot of 'tell us about a time when" questions. This was a position I could have done with ease and was looking forward to the opportunity. Answer Question
Marketing InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.
The hiring and interview process was very pleasant, travel arrangements were made to/from the interview location. Hiring managers were friendly and easy to talk with. Interview was focused on behavioral questions, no case questions, and lasted about 30 minutes each.
- Why are you interested in this position? Answer Question