Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo
- Teller (858)
- Personal Banker I (235)
- Personal Banker (191)
- Financial Analyst (76)
- Personal Banker I (SAFE) (74)
- Phone Banker (67)
- Phone Banker I (51)
- Part Time Teller (50)
- Credit Manager (44)
- Bank Teller (43)
- Intern (41)
- Lead Teller (39)
- Customer Service Representative (33)
- Home Mortgage Consultant (27)
- CSSR (23)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (21)
- Business Analyst (21)
- Credit Analyst (20)
- Store Manager (20)
- Analyst (19)
- Financial Advisor (18)
- Financial Analyst Program (18)
- Banker (15)
- Inbound Sales Specialist (15)
- Licensed Personal Banker (14)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (13)
- Service Manager (13)
- Summer Financial Analyst (12)
- Personal Banker II – Registered (12)
- Project Manager (11)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (McLean, VA) in June 2013.
3 rounds , group interview then individual interviews . First round is a group of ten, asking situation question, behavioral question. The last 2 grounds is basicly the same except you will talk with the branch managers. They will be the one who choose you for the job.
- Tell me about one of your goal and how did you achieve it? Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (McLean, VA) in January 2013.
after i applied online i got a email with web screening. I took the test and passed. Right way i got a link to schedule a group interview. I went to the interview they asked basic interview question then told all the group member that if they decide to move on with us they will call and if they don't they will let us know within 7 days by email. But from then i didn't receive any email or call. Don't know what to make out of their decision or what to expect.
- Qs. 1- please give a 30 second introduction of yourself including your name, reason for applying for this position and why you think you will be good fit? Qs. 2. Describe your biggest accomplishment, biggest challenge and how did you overcome it? did you receive any recognition? What did you learn about yourself? Qs. 3. Think of a situation where you went out of your way to provide excellent customer service? What was the outcome? what impacted you the most? What impacted the customer most? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (McLean, VA) in March 2010.
One on One interview with the Manager and Senior Manager, and then they will send you an offer letter. You can negotiate and try to see if you can increase but they will tell you that you should be grateful you have a job.
- Typical question nothing different or new. Answer Question