Wells Fargo

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2013.

after i applied online i got a email with web screening. I took the test and passed. Right way i got a link to schedule a group interview. I went to the interview they asked basic interview question then told all the group member that if they decide to move on with us they will call and if they don't they will let us know within 7 days by email. But from then i didn't receive any email or call. Don't know what to make out of their decision or what to expect.

Interview Questions
    • Qs. 1- please give a 30 second introduction of yourself including your name, reason for applying for this position and why you think you will be good fit?
      Qs. 2. Describe your biggest accomplishment, biggest challenge and how did you overcome it? did you receive any recognition? What did you learn about yourself?
      Qs. 3. Think of a situation where you went out of your way to provide excellent customer service? What was the outcome? what impacted you the most? What impacted the customer most?

Answer Question

Accounts Payable/Operations Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

One on One interview with the Manager and Senior Manager, and then they will send you an offer letter. You can negotiate and try to see if you can increase but they will tell you that you should be grateful you have a job.

Interview Questions