Wells Fargo

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.9

Phone Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2014.

first it was the phone interview, and then I had went to a job fair after they emailed me about it. And then at the job fair I interviewed with two really nice ladies they were very polite the building was very nice and I was impressed at how informative they were I had to paige about the position in the company and they had nice pens and cup holders laid out when we walked in there labeled with Wells Fargo. And then 2 days or no the next day I received a call saying I got offered the position in that they were very impressed with my interview overall it was a great experience

Interview Questions
    • they asked me about a time when I had a problem with a customer and how I handled it   View Answer
    they started my payout higher than expected so I didn't have to negotiate with them

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2014.

You first get an email to complete the online personality assessment. Once you've passed through that first stage of screening you receive a phone interview by recruiter. After the short phone interview you then schedule an In person interview with store manger/ service manager. Focus on sales and up selling from previous job. Nail the interview & get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Basic ones about conflict in the work place and how I dealt with it.   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

My resume had come into the organization through multiple sources. The interview process was straight forward: 15 minutes conversation with recruitment, phone conversation with hiring Mgr, face to face with Hiring mgr, multiple (4) with senior manager, peers, and line employees. Phone call from hiring mgr, offer, rehash for extra $8000 and $3000 sign on bonus. flexible for startt date.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the question are very simple as a senior professional.(you know your industry and your ability. Most senior professionals dont apply for roles that they are not qualified for in the first place.   Answer Question
    Yes for extra $8000 in salary and $3000 for sign on bonus. Get as much up front as possible. Unless your a superior performer, and pay increases can be limited

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Phone interview then face to face. The phone interview was for half an hour where most questions were on use cases and my work done in past. Some were behavioral questions too which involved critical thinking. I would say know your resume very well as questions can come up.. Most of the questions were about how I helped stake holders understand the use cases. Go through situation based questions. Know the soft wares you used very well.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a difficult situation where you had to use your critical thinking in completion of the project   Answer Question
    Always ask more than what you want

Risk Management Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2014.

Received a phone interview after I applied online a month before. Phone interview went well. Was told I would be contacted in about three days for the next steps. I was never contacted again. I did follow up with the person who interviewed me and they blew me off. I have 20 years in the banking industry and they will not even return a phone call.

Processor III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Don't try if you don't know somebody around managers or if the manager doesn't like you. I applied for more than 70 times within 6months but I got declined all of the while I worked for the same thing I already working for that position but never get hired.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part is when interviewer try to ask you very difficult way   View Answer

Loan Document Specialist IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Phone interview was good. It could have been a bit more detailed such as what a day at the office looks like. The interviewer was pleasant and communicated well. Explained the next step of the interviewing process thoroughly.

Technology Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

First round interview: (didn't get past) Two of the three guys interviewing were typical cold, unfriendly, intimidating guys who didn't project a good vibe for the company. One guy appeared like he didn't want to be there. Another guy was pretentious. The other guy was friendly, conversational, etc. It wasn't a terrible set of interviewers, but they weren't fantastic.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. Tell me about a time when you or a group you worked in did something wrong and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2014.

I got a phone interview, thought it went fairly well, and proceeded to never hear from them again. Never got an e-mail or a phone call with any information on the status of my summer internship and it left a sour taste. I even managed to get the email of the woman who interviewed me and she didn't respond to my inquiries.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions about leadership, group working abilities, work ethic, experience in the field   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I completed my online profile and submitted my application to Wells. It was contacted with in 24hrs with a online screening process. After which I was scheduled for a phone interview: and then granted a hiring interview with three team members.
    Wells Fargo missed the assigned phone interview time on Friday and called back a three day later with an excuse as to why the previous appointment was missed. I completed the unscheduled phone interview and hiring interview and was not offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • We like our team members to smile as we are graded on customer service as a team how do you feel about being graded on your customer service as part of a team?   View Answer