Wells Fargo

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.9

Securities Operations Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Applied to my schools website for job. Got ,called to a phone interview then the next day was given an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really, just behavioral questions. Really just study the company.   View Answer
    No negotiations.

Business Training Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Initial contact was over the phone with typical phone screen questions (strengths, weaknesses, why this role, etc). Followed by an interview in person which involved a brief presentation of some curriculum. During the facilitation of material, there were 4-5 team members and the hiring manager in the room. They created situations that required use of various facilitation skills (handling objections, managing concerns, etc)

Interview Questions
    • Most challenging part was the facilitation of the curriculum. I got the curriculum just a day before the interview, which gave little time for preparation.   Answer Question

Registered Principal Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2013.

The hiring manager contacted me to schedule an interview. The interview took place at their main office and was held with 3 leaders.

Interview Questions
    • Is there anything not on your resume that you want us to know about you?   Answer Question

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2013.

I applied through a recruiter. It takes less than two weeks to get a phone interview. They asked the background experiences and some basic technical questions related to the job requirements.

App Systems Engineer V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2013.

Phone/Panel interview. I liked the interview style. It was thoroughly technical.

Already accepted another offer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Super Easy Interview. Three Questions were asked.

Easy Proess

Financial Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2013.

Applied online in June for the Financial Analyst Program in Power and Utilities. Job location was in Minneapolis. Received an email a month later from a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. Recruiter was nice and courteous, had a 30 minute conversation about my background, some technical questions. She indicated I would hear back from her within two weeks. However, after 2 emails and a phone call to her office, I never heard anything back until September, when I received a form email indicating that they would not be pursuing my candidacy further. Very unprofessional HR...

Interview Questions
    • Nothing super difficult in terms of technical or behavioral questions...just stuff like what are the 3 financial statements, which would be the best to use to evaluate a company, etc.   Answer Question

Home Mortgage Diverse Segments Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2013.

Applied on corporate website, and received interview request several weeks later. The interview was very straight forward. No financial questions and almost entirely behavioral. I was thrown off by the panel of interviewers, rather than a single individual.

No negotiation.

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

The first round phone interview was just talking about my resume. The second round phone interview included more behavioral questions

Diverse Segments Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2013.

First you get called to do a short (5-10 minute) phone interview. All of the questions are very basic. Then you come in for a panel interview (3-4 people). This interview asks basically all behavioral questions (tell me about a time when....). I applied for 4 different internships with Wells Fargo and was interviewed for all of them. They ask the same exact questions for each internship. Also I found the pre-interview conference call thing very unhelpful.

Interview Questions
    • They were all very simple. Just know your resume and examples of time when you worked in a team, solved problems.....   Answer Question

I got offered 3 of the 4 positions I applied for. They all pay the same ($15 per hour). I was later offered a different internship with a different company which paid more.