Wells Fargo Interview Questions & Reviews in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN

2.7

77 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Risk Management Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2014.

Received a phone interview after I applied online a month before. Phone interview went well. Was told I would be contacted in about three days for the next steps. I was never contacted again. I did follow up with the person who interviewed me and they blew me off. I have 20 years in the banking industry and they will not even return a phone call.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

My resume had come into the organization through multiple sources. The interview process was straight forward: 15 minutes conversation with recruitment, phone conversation with hiring Mgr, face to face with Hiring mgr, multiple (4) with senior manager, peers, and line employees. Phone call from hiring mgr, offer, rehash for extra $8000 and $3000 sign on bonus. flexible for startt date.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the question are very simple as a senior professional.(you know your industry and your ability. Most senior professionals dont apply for roles that they are not qualified for in the first place.   Answer Question
    Yes for extra $8000 in salary and $3000 for sign on bonus. Get as much up front as possible. Unless your a superior performer, and pay increases can be limited

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseville, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

The interview was performed with two managers providing questions. It was fairly standard. The interview questions were typical. Questions ranged from "how did you go above and beyond in customer service in a previous position" and "how would you describe your abilities being compatible with this position."

There was none.

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2013.

The interview was conducted in Person at the store after the online application was reviewed and selected by the recruiter. The manager was cordial and the interview lasted for an hour. It was mostly focused on sales skills and career goals.After the interview, the manager showed the store and introduced to some bankers in the store.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult as most were related to sales questions   Answer Question
    No negotiations. It is all fixed

Loan Document Specialist IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Phone interview was good. It could have been a bit more detailed such as what a day at the office looks like. The interviewer was pleasant and communicated well. Explained the next step of the interviewing process thoroughly.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online - interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2010.

Long, demeaning,They made each person in room feel like it was a cattle call. Not being very personable. Making you try to be some thing you are not. Then once hired, got worse,excepting too much sales not the best customer service. I felt as though money was being transferred in odd ways and I questioned management. Results were achieved and I will not work there again, even when asked to come back. Their practices are not fair.

money practices odd.

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakeville, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2013.

Telephone interview with recruiter. Then interview with branch and service manager. It was very straight forward. Nothing unexpected. I was not impressed with the quality of interview.

Interview Questions
    I was told what the salary would be. 35K, No negotiation options.

Phone Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shoreview, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2013.

Applied online and took one week for them to get back to me to set up phone interview.
    After phone interview had a face to face interview with 2 Supervisors. All in all the interviews were very straight forward for anyone that has worked in customer service. Call center experience very helpful as well but most have only been in customer service.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an obstacle you faced when trying to serve a customer and what creative way did you use to get through it.   Answer Question
    They offered about 2 different departments to work in, and from there 4 different time slots. Pay not negotiable.

Technology Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

First round interview: (didn't get past) Two of the three guys interviewing were typical cold, unfriendly, intimidating guys who didn't project a good vibe for the company. One guy appeared like he didn't want to be there. Another guy was pretentious. The other guy was friendly, conversational, etc. It wasn't a terrible set of interviewers, but they weren't fantastic.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. Tell me about a time when you or a group you worked in did something wrong and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2010.

First, Human Resources did a phone interview. Then, a second interview at the branch by Manager Assistant and Service Manager.

Interview Questions
    • The question that I remember the most is if I were in a game, would I prefer to participate or win? I told them how I can win without participating.. I don’t know if that was the right answer.   Answer Question
    They offered me the minimum pay of $10.00.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!