Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Minnesota

89 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I applied at Wells Fargo online for an Administrative Assistant position. Later I was sent an email requesting time frames for a phone interview. I had the phone screen interview then if chosen would proceed to the in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • There was not any difficult questions because I had the experience to answer the questions. The unexpected part is I do not how that translated to the already busy person on the other side of the interview that was already 10 minutes late.   View Answer

Phone Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shoreview, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2014.

The recruiter contacted me directly to apply and I did. The interview was great. They do group interviews for the phone banker positions now so it's gotten a lot better. All of the questions were about basic customer service and also sales. They want to know that you know how to up sale their products and if you've had experience in reaching goals and making sales. Be direct and specific about your experiences, If not, they will attack you over and over again to clarify yourself. Mention to them your experience in "role playing" and also your experience in assisting others to reach goals. Be ready and prepared, read the stuff they send out to you and know the basic knowledge of their company background.

Interview Questions
    • tell us a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

My resume had come into the organization through multiple sources. The interview process was straight forward: 15 minutes conversation with recruitment, phone conversation with hiring Mgr, face to face with Hiring mgr, multiple (4) with senior manager, peers, and line employees. Phone call from hiring mgr, offer, rehash for extra $8000 and $3000 sign on bonus. flexible for startt date.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the question are very simple as a senior professional.(you know your industry and your ability. Most senior professionals dont apply for roles that they are not qualified for in the first place.   Answer Question
    Yes for extra $8000 in salary and $3000 for sign on bonus. Get as much up front as possible. Unless your a superior performer, and pay increases can be limited

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Phone interview then face to face. The phone interview was for half an hour where most questions were on use cases and my work done in past. Some were behavioral questions too which involved critical thinking. I would say know your resume very well as questions can come up.. Most of the questions were about how I helped stake holders understand the use cases. Go through situation based questions. Know the soft wares you used very well.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a difficult situation where you had to use your critical thinking in completion of the project   Answer Question
    Always ask more than what you want

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

The interview was performed with two managers providing questions. It was fairly standard. The interview questions were typical. Questions ranged from "how did you go above and beyond in customer service in a previous position" and "how would you describe your abilities being compatible with this position."

There was none.

Risk Management Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2014.

Received a phone interview after I applied online a month before. Phone interview went well. Was told I would be contacted in about three days for the next steps. I was never contacted again. I did follow up with the person who interviewed me and they blew me off. I have 20 years in the banking industry and they will not even return a phone call.

Processor III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Don't try if you don't know somebody around managers or if the manager doesn't like you. I applied for more than 70 times within 6months but I got declined all of the while I worked for the same thing I already working for that position but never get hired.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part is when interviewer try to ask you very difficult way   View Answer

Loan Document Specialist IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Phone interview was good. It could have been a bit more detailed such as what a day at the office looks like. The interviewer was pleasant and communicated well. Explained the next step of the interviewing process thoroughly.

Technology Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

First round interview: (didn't get past) Two of the three guys interviewing were typical cold, unfriendly, intimidating guys who didn't project a good vibe for the company. One guy appeared like he didn't want to be there. Another guy was pretentious. The other guy was friendly, conversational, etc. It wasn't a terrible set of interviewers, but they weren't fantastic.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. Tell me about a time when you or a group you worked in did something wrong and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I completed my online profile and submitted my application to Wells. It was contacted with in 24hrs with a online screening process. After which I was scheduled for a phone interview: and then granted a hiring interview with three team members.
    Wells Fargo missed the assigned phone interview time on Friday and called back a three day later with an excuse as to why the previous appointment was missed. I completed the unscheduled phone interview and hiring interview and was not offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • We like our team members to smile as we are graded on customer service as a team how do you feel about being graded on your customer service as part of a team?   View Answer