Wells Fargo Mortgage Processor Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Humble, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

The job position was found on an internet job search engine and from there I had applied for it. They called me a few days later and said they wanted me to come in for an interview. I was chosen out of that group and was told to attend the next meeting.

Interview Questions

• Are there any questions about pay?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was very quick and very smooth. I applied online and was called for an interview within 48 hours. I met with the interviewer within the next 48 hours, and was given a job offer the next week. The paperwork was very smooth and painless and I was able to get started in the actual job in very little time. All the compensation and benefit information was very clear and easy to understand.

Mortgage Processor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2007.

Interview

I had worked for Wells Fargo several times previously as a contract employee.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions regarding my skill level.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation