Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital in August 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and was sent an email to do a an online assessment. At the end of that I called a number and set up a group interview. Went to the group interview and was asked basic questions on customer service and past jobs. Was then called back a week later and set up a one on one interview with the branch manager. I was basically asked the same questions and also role played a few situations. I was told I would hear back in a week and was sent an email 5 days later saying they found a more qualified candidate.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital Teller interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo Multifamily Capital employees and interview candidates.