Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Nevada

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.7

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Reno, NV).

Interview

The interview process is very straight forward. You apply online through the Wells Fargo career site. Once you answer a couple questions about your availability, experience etc., you will receive an email for a group interview. Clear that, you will then interview with the lead teller and supervisor at the branch of where you would like to work.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2015.

Interview

Very good interview process. I really wanted to work there. We had to answer questions individually in a group setting. Had to speak about past experiences with former employees. Sales is a major thing in a teller position.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Reno, NV) in November 2014.

Interview

online application followed with an online test (personality survey), then called for a group interview with about 15 other applicants. In the group interview you take turns to answer questions (mainly behavioral interview questions with an emphasis on customer services (like how to handle an angry customer). After a week, I got called for an on-site interview with branch manager. Again, behavioral questions with emphasis on sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2014.

Interview

First is the group interview, the only thing you have to do here is speak up and have good answers. In this interview they let you choose which area of branch you'd like to work in; I put one by my house, but that backfired on me because I ended up not doing well in that store due to the high percentage of regulars - I didn't get any sales. I would recommend putting a store which high sales volume so you can do well. After that is the interview at the branch with the store manager and teller manager. They just want to know your experience, how you handled difficult customers, strengths and weaknesses, and if you have sales experience. Stress any sales experience you have and that you learned a lot from it.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strength and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got an email for an assesment the same day. If you pass, you get to choose the available schedule for interview. After you go to a group interview, and if you pass you wil get a second interview with a branch manager or a service manager.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

all about sales !

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online, on Wells Fargo Careers, and received an email to schedule a group interview. I attended the group interview of about 12 people a week later. Shortly after the interview I was called by a branch manager to schedule an interview. I was interviewed by the Service Manager and lead teller.

Service Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Reno, NV) in April 2013.

Interview

I was hired internally. I applied, had an in-person interview with Recruiting Manager (would have been a phone interview, but I worked at the same building she did). My manager let me know that I had been set up for an interview. Went to the interview and interviewed with one other Branch Manager than my own.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very typical. Tell me about a time... Use STAR format.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Recruiting Head said I need to talk to Branch Manager, Branch Manager said she doesn't do any of that, that I need to talk to Recruiting Head. I got the run around.

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Interview

I went through 4 interviews. The first is a phone interview with a head hunting group. Usually ManPower Group. They ask the usual tell me about yourself, why do you have an interest in this position questions. They have you do 2 scenarios for a mach client interaction. It was very simple. The second was with the Branch Manager and the third with the Market Area President.

Interview Questions

• What makes you believe that you will find success in this industry when 70% of new hires fail?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Carson City, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Carson City, NV) in October 2012.

Interview

Got an email about 2 weeks after I applied to set up a time for interview. It was a group interview, there were about ten of us. We watched a video on Wells Fargo, and the position. We went around introducing ourselves, what we wanted to do in the company, what our future goals were, and what kind of experience we had. They also wanted to know our preferred location, and hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a professional goal(preferably sales related) that you had to reach. How did you reach it, what did you do, how long did it take, and what was the impact?   Answer Question