Wells Fargo

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

It was very easy for me because I had previous banking experience. Questions on customer service and examples of sales. One of the advantages of working for Wells Fargo is that they will hire you without banking experience as long as you are confident, can proves your outstanding customer service experience in other industries and preferably sales.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't have any difficult questions, all a re very straight forward and job related.   View Answer
    I tried to get a better starting rate but Wells Fargo in NYC gives every one the same starting salary.

Teller Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I applied for this job online and then took an assessment. After passing the assessment I was called by H.R. and was interviewed on the phone and then set up and interview date to meet with the Branch Manager and District Manager.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question they could ask was what is your weakness and as I really did not have one.   View Answer
    I really did well in the negotiation phase when they asked me what are my salary requirements. I simply ask the pay range, and explained that I would need to know that in order to give a detailed answer of my requirements. As my salary requirement is realistic and given the strengths I possess, make me an excellent value for your compensation dollar. They then tell me there range and I ask for the most given my experience.

Outbound Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

I applied online, via Wells Fargo's website. About a week or so after applying, I was contacted by email by a very friendly recruiter who was interested in setting up an interview. The phone interview went very well and I was set up for a in person interview with a hiring manger. I attended my interviews as scheduled and was asked a series of general question about my resume and past experience. For some reason, I just didn't feel like my answers were what they were looking for. I was told that a decision would be made within one to two days. I ended up receiving a email the following morning, saying that I wasn't picked and they would be moving forward with other candidates. A complete waste of time and I would never do business with Wells Fargo.

Personal Banker I (SPets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nutley, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Nutley, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2014.

Went online. Then, I had a group interview a week later.
    Last Thursday, a week up to the day I had an interview with the Branch Manager. They are still interviewing candidates and, I'm waiting on a decision.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel are the most important qualities for a Personal Banker.   Answer Question

Teller At Wells Fargo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Monmouth, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Monmouth, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2014.

I applied directly on the website and was prompted to take the assessment immediately after. The assessment was pretty basic and simple. They are interested in people with sales and customer service experience so if you have that then definitely highlight that. After the assessment I was prompted to select a phone interview appointment from the days/times they had available. My phone interview took place shortly after and I spoke with the recruiter who asked me basic questions about my resume. It went well and then I was sent to interview with a branch manager and a service manager. About a week later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a sales goal that you couldn't reach and how.   View Answer
    • What would you do if your drawer was short?   View Answer
    They offered me the highest rate for a Teller based on my experience.

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Summit, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2014.

Only attended the initial group interview so far. Was very impressed with the recruiter (Kara) who described the company, job, work environment, expectations and career opportunities with Wells Fargo.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel was your best customer service experience ?   View Answer

WFS Quantitative Analytics Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied in-person – interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2014.

I just finished the first round today and am waiting for the feedback. A lot questions asked by very friendly people. Almost all are math questions. ODE, probability, statistics, linear algebra, stochastic calculus... A couple of behavior questions, not too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • There are some mathematical terms I never heard of because I am not a math major.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2014.

i applied online and then i received email for interview ,, i did it last Friday and they told us that they will contact the person who they choose for the next step
    the interview was easy and comfort ,, t was group interview .
    tell now i am waiting their call for the next interview i hope they call me .
    please if any body knows. when they suppose to call me please tell me because i am worry .
    than you

Interview Questions
    • the question was easy about your accomplishment and situation with customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2013.

I applied online through the company's website. They sent me an assessment test and I passed it. It was nothing hard.

1 week later, I received an e-mail for a group interview. There were about 15 of us.

The HR lady came and gave each of us a packet and collected our resume. We were asked two question: Tell me about yourself and tell me a time when you had a achieve a sales goal. What did you do and what were the results?

I talked about my work history and also told them about a volunteer work I did to raise money for charity.

After all of us were done answering the questions, we were shown a powerpoint presentation about the company, the benefits and the job duties.

One week after the group interview, I got a called from them. They set me up with a face to face interview at the location they have an opening. They questions weren't very difficult. They were just the typical retail job questions. Make sure you come prepare to answer ALOT of situational questions.

I talked about my accomplishments in my previous jobs and they seemed impressed.

A few days later, they called me and sent me to get finger printed for a background check. I passed the background and they offered me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer   View Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. They simply stated how much money they want to pay you.

Wells Fargo Securities Technology Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2013.

Applied through my university's career site. Got invited for an on-campus interview. The interview was 30 min long, in front of 2 people-- one man and one woman, and consisted entirely of behavioral based questions. I wasn't really prepared so I wasn't surprised that I wasn't invited back for a second round but I know that there was more than one round of interviews.