Wells Fargo

31 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Licensed Personal Banker II Interview

Short Hills, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2013.

Interview Details – Internal job posting, a very easy process

Interview Question – None. The recruiter helps prepare you.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Newark, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2010.

Interview Details – 3 part interview process. Phone, group then 1 on 1

Interview Question – Worst customer service experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Service Manager II Interview

Eastchester, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview by the Recruiter first to see if you're even worth their time. Background Check. Then Regular Interview.
After that, haggling for pay and accepting an offer letter.

Interview Question – All questions are of the expected kind. They're mostly on Sales, Coaching to Sales, Service, Coaching to Service, Meeting Goals and being Ethical.   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

Summit, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2014.

Interview Details – Only attended the initial group interview so far. Was very impressed with the recruiter (Kara) who described the company, job, work environment, expectations and career opportunities with Wells Fargo.

Interview Question – What do you feel was your best customer service experience ?   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2014.

Interview Details – i applied online and then i received email for interview ,, i did it last Friday and they told us that they will contact the person who they choose for the next step
the interview was easy and comfort ,, t was group interview .
tell now i am waiting their call for the next interview i hope they call me .
please if any body knows. when they suppose to call me please tell me because i am worry .
than you

Interview Question – the question was easy about your accomplishment and situation with customer   Answer Question

Wells Fargo Securities Technology Analyst Program Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through my university's career site. Got invited for an on-campus interview. The interview was 30 min long, in front of 2 people-- one man and one woman, and consisted entirely of behavioral based questions. I wasn't really prepared so I wasn't surprised that I wasn't invited back for a second round but I know that there was more than one round of interviews.

Interview Question – How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

WFS Quantitative Analytics Associate Program Interview

New York, NY

I applied in-person - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2014.

Interview Details – I just finished the first round today and am waiting for the feedback. A lot questions asked by very friendly people. Almost all are math questions. ODE, probability, statistics, linear algebra, stochastic calculus... A couple of behavior questions, not too difficult.

Interview Question – There are some mathematical terms I never heard of because I am not a math major.   Answer Question

Newark, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online through the company's website. They sent me an assessment test and I passed it. It was nothing hard.

1 week later, I received an e-mail for a group interview. There were about 15 of us.

The HR lady came and gave each of us a packet and collected our resume. We were asked two question: Tell me about yourself and tell me a time when you had a achieve a sales goal. What did you do and what were the results?

I talked about my work history and also told them about a volunteer work I did to raise money for charity.

After all of us were done answering the questions, we were shown a powerpoint presentation about the company, the benefits and the job duties.

One week after the group interview, I got a called from them. They set me up with a face to face interview at the location they have an opening. They questions weren't very difficult. They were just the typical retail job questions. Make sure you come prepare to answer ALOT of situational questions.

I talked about my accomplishments in my previous jobs and they seemed impressed.

A few days later, they called me and sent me to get finger printed for a background check. I passed the background and they offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer   View Answer
  • Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They simply stated how much money they want to pay you.

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Licensed Personal Banker
Weehawken, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2009.

Interview Details – Once application is submitted via Wells Fargo website, you are contacted by a recruiter who will ask questions to see if you are a initial fit to then meet with hiring manager. Face to face interviews are conducted by two managers, one being the manager who you report to. If selected, recruiter or manager will contact you to discuss further process.

Interview Question – What hat are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2013.

Interview Details – So far I have received an email with one interview meet time option, this was inconvenient but if it works out it will be all worth the while.

Interview Question – Uncsure   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!

Wells Fargo Videos

Wells Fargo – Why Work for Us?

Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All 31 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo employees and interview candidates.