Wells Fargo

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2014.

I had a phone screen first about 2 weeks after applying with HR. Then, about 1 week later the supervisor called me to schedule the face to face interview. I interviewed with the manager and a would be co-worker. They were very pleasant. They asked me about my background first and then behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a time when you had to deal with distractions at work.   Answer Question
  • Tell a time when you had to deal with an unsatisfying work, and how you handled it.   Answer Question
  • Give an example of when you learned a new skill set and how you incorporated it into your position.   Answer Question
They made an offer and I accepted since I was happy with the offer. Not sure if I could have negotiated.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Operations Accountant I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2013.

Applied online, waited a little over 2 weeks, got a phone interview appointment with manager via email (did not state title so perhaps hiring mgr.). Very simple 5 minute phone interview that led to a face to face interview with said mgr. (?) and colleague in a different city.

Interview Questions
    • Neither person asked anything about my qualifications whatsoever just six or so behavioral questions which I find to be insulting to anyone. These sorts of questions do not properly reflect a person. Emailed said mgr. (?) to get feedback on if they already hired someone else after almost 2 weeks. Did not receive any courtesy of a reply. Guess that is the norm these days which is quite bad.   View Answer