Wells Fargo

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chandler, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2009.

Interview Details – I had to interviews with Wells Fargo. One was with an HR Rep. The second was with a department manager. My interview lasted for about one hour. We spoke about the department, my duties as a Operations Clerk, and I little bit about all my experience in banking. I did have 17 years by that time.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult or unexpected asked during my interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an Operations Clerk position. There is never any negotiation. I a level two or three position. They are dime a dozen. If you want the job. You take the pay that is offered. If you do not like the pay. Then do not take the job and the will find someone else. It is not brain surgery.

Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2010.

Interview Details – After applying online I received a phone call from the hiring manager to schedule a phone interview with the, I believe, regional manager. After completing the phone interview, questions were centered around pertinent experience and basic information, an in person interview was set up on the job site. It was a pretty typical entry level type interview with some standardized questions, mostly describing experiences and qualifications. There was a tour of the job site after the interview. After passing the interview there was a background check and then a job offer.

Interview Question – Please describe an example of exemplary customer service.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate. Everything was exponentially better than my last job.

Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very easy interview process, applied online, recruiter called me, brief phone interview. Came in for an interview with Manager, very relaxed atmosphere, jeans are fine (not during interview of course.) Signed for background check, and about a week later, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable at all :( Take it or leave it, which was okay considering it is a part-time job.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!