Wells Fargo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Processor Interview

Operations Processor
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2012.

Interview Details – After submitting your appliacation the first is a call from and HR Recuite to make sure you have all the qualifications, if you qualify then a phone interview from the manager to pull out specific qualities, the final phase is the in house interview.

Interview Question – Share with me a time when you had to overcome adversity.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Phone Banker I Interview

Phone Banker I
Salem, OR

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Professional and to the point typical phone interview with scenario questions, in person interview is basically the same questions as the phone interview just requires you to give more specific answers when it comes to sales experience, and basic background checks; quick hiring process.

Interview Question – If you work in sales and tell them that you had to meet certain goals or stats be prepared to give specific numbers no estimates.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Beaverton, OR

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2012.

Interview Details – HR Screen Interview follows by personal interview. I submitted my application and resume online and waited for a response which took a few weeks.

Interview Question – Please describe a time that you had a conflict with your supervisor and how you managed the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Very Difficult Interview

HMC Interview

HMC
Portland, OR

I applied through other source and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2013.

Interview Details – It took 5 months with 6 or 7 interviews

Interview Question – Tell us about an angery customer and how you resolved it   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none really, there way or the high way.

Phone Banker Interview

Phone Banker
Salem, OR

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2013.

Interview Details – After submitting the online application, which focuses on sales and customer interactions, qualified candidates will receive a phone interview. This highlights the skills presented in the application and the interviewer determines your experience navigating computer systems, sales, and customer service. The next step is an on-site interview which goes a little more in depth than the phone interview. They really try to assess if the position is a good fit. They determine adaptability and basic professional skills.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you had to meet specific (quantified) sales goals and what steps did you take to meet those goals. This is difficult if past experiences haven't set very specific goals to meet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to express my schedule preference from several choices. If believe your experience/ education warrants higher pay than what they offer, definitely do express that. They are pretty fair and will at least hear you out.

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2011.

Interview Details – the hiring process was pretty good, I really enjoyed my interview. I recommend you sell yourself as best possible. You want to mention that you like selling because the job is pretty focused on selling. Describe how you are a personable person and have great customer service. Say you are organized and people oriented.

Interview Question – what would you do to generate business   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2009.

Interview Details – Phone Interview. 2nd Phone Interview. Group Interview. In person Interview. Hired and processed background check. No drug screen.

Interview Question – Group interview round table style. Each person one by one brought up to sit down in front of the room with Director of Training and Development. Hiring district managers and branch managers sat behind the candidates so your literally facing everyone and all eyes are on you when your name is called. Three of nine people left crying or shut-down under pressure. One question asked, "sell me on the benefits of using an ATM for all your banking."   View Answer

Underwriter III Interview

Underwriter III
Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume to Wells Fargo career site; A recruiter called me that day and set up an interview at a job fair in Portland the following week. I was signed during the job fair interview.

Negotiation Details – Hiring bonus available for those relocating or qualified in position with experience.

Summer Financial Analyst Interview

Summer Financial Analyst
Eugene, OR

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2013.

Interview Details – The first interview process is on campus interview, and if they decided to move you forward then it is a second round at a divisional office. The offer should come within a week after the second if they decided to bring you on.

Interview Question – The first interview isn't all behavior questions that most people would expect for an internship. It also contained a lot of accounting an finance questions.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller
Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – After an initial telephone interview, candidates are brought in for a group interview. In my case, there was approximately 10-12 other people. Questions are asked, and answers are given by anyone--no set turns or system. After the group interview, prospective employees are either offered the position via telephone or brought in for an additional one-on-one interview.

Interview Question – What is you proudest personal achievement (not work related)   Answer Question

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!