Wells Fargo

2.7

27 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Phone Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Professional and to the point typical phone interview with scenario questions, in person interview is basically the same questions as the phone interview just requires you to give more specific answers when it comes to sales experience, and basic background checks; quick hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • If you work in sales and tell them that you had to meet certain goals or stats be prepared to give specific numbers no estimates.   Answer Question

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2013.

After submitting the online application, which focuses on sales and customer interactions, qualified candidates will receive a phone interview. This highlights the skills presented in the application and the interviewer determines your experience navigating computer systems, sales, and customer service. The next step is an on-site interview which goes a little more in depth than the phone interview. They really try to assess if the position is a good fit. They determine adaptability and basic professional skills.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you had to meet specific (quantified) sales goals and what steps did you take to meet those goals. This is difficult if past experiences haven't set very specific goals to meet.   Answer Question
    I was able to express my schedule preference from several choices. If believe your experience/ education warrants higher pay than what they offer, definitely do express that. They are pretty fair and will at least hear you out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

After an initial telephone interview, candidates are brought in for a group interview. In my case, there was approximately 10-12 other people. Questions are asked, and answers are given by anyone--no set turns or system. After the group interview, prospective employees are either offered the position via telephone or brought in for an additional one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is you proudest personal achievement (not work related)   Answer Question

Summer Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2013.

The first interview process is on campus interview, and if they decided to move you forward then it is a second round at a divisional office. The offer should come within a week after the second if they decided to bring you on.

Interview Questions
    • The first interview isn't all behavior questions that most people would expect for an internship. It also contained a lot of accounting an finance questions.   Answer Question

HMC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2013.

It took 5 months with 6 or 7 interviews

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about an angery customer and how you resolved it   View Answer
    There was none really, there way or the high way.

Financial Crimes Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Applied online, got call to schedule for interview a week later. Met with 2 direct managers. It was pretty good, typical questions like intro background, strength/weakness... why this job?
    The interview lasted about 45min. At the end, they informed would contact me next week because they still have some other interviews already scheduled.

Got job offer a week after.!!!

Interview Questions
    • What type of supervisor/manager would you expect to work for?   View Answer
    Offer was good enough, no negotiation needed

Phone Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2013.

Initial communications were stellar. I felt like our recruiting coordinator gave me the most welcoming experience. The interviewers were friendly, and the turnaround time for hearing a result was fast.

I do not feel like the job expectations at the interview matched the job description on their website.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time where you got in a conflict with a co-worker and how was it resolved?"   View Answer
    No negotiations.

Underwriter III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2013.

Submitted my resume to Wells Fargo career site; A recruiter called me that day and set up an interview at a job fair in Portland the following week. I was signed during the job fair interview.

Hiring bonus available for those relocating or qualified in position with experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Had a phone interview after I filled out the online application.
    They signed me up for a group interview about a week later.
    The interview went well, if you have sales experience, that helps as it is a sales position.
    After the group interview, I got a call from one of the managers asking for a second interview in the branch that wanted to hire me.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    Phone call accepting wage, confirming email once you accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2013.

I applied online and took the personality test. The next day I was sent an email to sign up for an interview in my area. I signed up for the soonest one. It was a group interview and there were four of us, she said her last one had 14 people in it so it varies. I felt very confident with myself, especially compared to the people I was up against. It was quick and painless and she said we would hear from her the next day either way. If we were a good candidate we would hear from her personally, if not it would be an automated email from wells Fargo saying we could apply again in 180 days. I didn't receive an email either way at first. Then a week and a half later I was called in for a interview with a local branch and met with both mangers there. They said they could not personally reach out to me, only HR could. I got offered the job two hours later!

Interview Questions
    • What was a time where you personally provided someone great customers, and be specific.   Answer Question
    You get a higher hourly wage if you show you have sales experience. So talk yourself up!