Wells Fargo Part Time Teller Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2015

2.8

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

takes a long time. 2 different interviews one group other with managers. the part that takes the longest would probably be background/finger prints. so make sure you dont put your two weekend until they give you a start date

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2015.

Interview

The first interview is a group interview, there were 8 total at the interview I went to. The interviewer describes the position and three questions are asked. It was easy.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to set goals for yourself.   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Once you finish your application online they send you an email for you to take an assessment. After 24 hours you get sent an email for you to schedule your interview. The interview is roughly 2 hours long and it is a group interview. When I went there were only three other people (4 people total) but our interviewer told us usually there are 10-15 people in a group interview. We went through slides and after the few slides we had three interview questions. After the the questions, the interviewer went over the dress code, what is expected of you, and the benefits. After this interview, if you are lucky you get invited to a one on one interview with a manager from a bank that is hiring. If you are hired, you have to go through a background check and once that is over you have to go through a week of training (8 am to 8 pm I believe).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a set goal you needed to reach. What did you do in order to prepare yourself? What did you learn about yourself in the process?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Winston-Salem, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I took an online questionnaire, than through my email i was sent a link to schedule an interview . Make sure you take a pen , get there 30 min early .. And when they send the location go check it out the day before just to make sure u know where to go . And it's a group interview .. I passed the first interview I'm waiting on my second interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silverton, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Silverton, OR).

Interview

This process started with meeting the service manager (my eventual supervisor) as a follow-up to my application. It then moved to a formal interview face to face again with the service manager. She asked me fairly generic questions for a customer service position. The interview portion took about an hour. After that, I waited for about a month to receive an offer for the position. It was an overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with an unsatisfied customer in the past?   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

There was first a Telephone interview and then one site interview. Interviewers just mainly ask questions about your resume. Their main concern is if you can learn quickly and if you are able to sell their bank products.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why should I hire you? Why should you work for a fortune 500 company?
      Q: Tell me about yourself?

Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2015.

Interview

the process too about a month.. a week after applying i got an email to go to a group interview. The interview was fine, the first one was a group interview where he asked the same questions to the three of us, the interview lasted about 45 minutes, he told us about the job, he was attentive and wrote a lot of notes.. that same day i received a call for a second interview at one of the branches i applied, that interview had 2 managers one of them seemed very nervous and the other one was reading the questions out of the paper it lasted about 30 minutes they said they would make a decision and call me within a week.. after that i emailed them thanking them and didn't hear from them until 3 weeks later letting me know that they found a better match for the position.

Interview Questions

• tell me about an accomplishment at your previous job, tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer , do you have cash handling experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email asking to choose group interview time and date, went to group interview, all questions were scenario or personal expierence, was told I would get a call or heat from them in less then a week, got a call 7 weeks later from a recruiter asking me to apply and wait for a call from service manager, got the call scheduled interview next day, got interviewed 30 minutes by Se very nice service managers, all the questions were scenarios from personal experience, next day got a call with job offer !

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Redwood City, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First applied online & then went through an online assessment after by an outside company. Passed that & was offered an appointment to go through to a group interview in a town miles away from where I lived.
    After the group interview I was contacted about 2 weeks later & offered a one on one interview at a store location.. A few days after that interview I was contacted & offered the job upon a successful background check.. That background check took an additional 2 months to complete:/ it came back clear & they wanted to start me training straight away.
    By that time I had moved out of the district in witch I applied.. There were job openings for the same position I was already cleared & approved for in my new area.. After asking if I could be placed in one of those stores, was informed that I'd have to go through the whole process again.. :'(

Interview Questions

• How you deal with difficult customers & resolve & keep the customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Had a phone interview. Then a group interview at the downtown office. Then a personal interview with a store manager. Did not receive any feedback. HR then contacted me for another personal interview with another branch manager. Got good feedback. Then had a fifth interview with the District Manager and received an email stating I was not hired.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer