Wells Fargo

Updated Nov 15, 2014

2.7

192 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Personal Banker I Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Great interview! The HR Rep and I discussed my experience, the company's culture, their expectations and we agreed that the position was a great fit for me! I would highly recommend researching opportunities within Wells Fargo.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle an upset customer that had a loyal reputation with your company but was in a situation that was unlike anything they had ever experienced before?   Answer Question
I was able to negotiate my pay and was extremely happy with my results.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Be careful. You'll be so excited about the job/promotion that they'll lowball you on salary If you are offered the job pleaase hold your ground on your salary requirement. It's a crying shame what they'll offer up front and then claim there's no way to increase it more.

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2014.

First interview is a group type, with 4-7 candidates, and you get ask three questions, see a video, and learn about the company. If selected you get a call back for the second interview that consist of all the managers and district managers and it is set into three interview sections. First role play, two: group interview, three: 3 1 on 1.. The process is very lengthy and it can get draining but continue to smile and stay focus, because it can get tough. After you wait for the call.

Personal Banker I Interview

Stress sales experience and customer service situations. Once you are able to get in with the company, there are multiple different areas to move. Don't worry about talking highly of yourself, they eat it up

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that you had a conflict and how you handled it   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I attended a group interview about two months ago in the Inland Empire area. The recruiter is very professional and extremely personable. She explains thoroughly the role of a [personal banker and is up front with the expectations.Although it is a group interview, it is very relaxed and more than it being a competition, the recruiter wants to get to know everyone.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions. Be sure to know why you want to work there and have a customer service/ sales experience.   Answer Question

I got a call back from another job before this.

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

applied online and heard after 3 weeks by a recruiter who forwarded me to a branch.Interviewed at branch by branch manager and her assistant who asked typical STAR format but sales focused questions.Short interview and they noted everything I said.

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

There was a phone interview. Then there was a group interview. Then a presentation Interview. Quite the process. I was hired approximately eight weeks after applying.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were typical interview questions. No surprises.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Very Long interview process. Eliminates the weeds right from the beginning. Then moves on to the district manager and finally the branch manager where they assume you will work.

Interview Questions
    • Easy questions. Mostly about what you can provide for them   Answer Question
    No Negotiation (at least for me)

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Several levels of screening. Much of the communication was via email. Very specific screening questions, it is clear they are looking for a certain type of individual to work in their banks. Sales background is clearly a plus with this company. In every position, there are some sort of sales goals to be attained. Very professional environment, dress to impress. Afterall, your dealing with a persons finances, they need to have confidence in you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2014.

Group Interview with Carol Partido as the interviewer and several candidates. Each interviewer answered questions by round table interaction. Watched a video and what to expect as a Personal banker and how there relationship with customers are essential as well as teamwork expectations.