Wells Fargo Personal Banker I Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015
Updated Mar 31, 2015

2.7

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

must complete and pass the assessment online through the career website, not too difficult.
the a phone interview for about 30min. basic interview questions, just try to sound confident.
then a face-to-face interview with branch manager, this will dig more deeper into your sales background and experience. make sure to mention your customer service experience, wells fargo cares strongly about excellent customer service. so include that in your interview even if they did not ask.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Fort Collins, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

First I had a phone interview; things were going well up until I said I didn't much like cold-calling, I felt the negative feeling in her voice, so I quickly followed it up stating how it would be best to pipe-line future sales and that I planned on joining the chamber of Commerce etc to build up clientele. I guess the phone interview went well, because 4 days later I received a call to set up an in-person interview. A few days later I was on sight for my face-to-face interview with both the floor manager and the bank manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your thee biggest accomplishments, Why Wells Fargo, what do you know about the positions, when did you have to meet sales goals, and how did you do it.   1 Answer

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Fort Myers, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Group Interview. One other person interviewed with me. The district manager sat in during the interview and the interview took the form of a presentation /Q&A. We were drilled a couple times on the answers we provided, prompted to go into further detail regarding the specifics of our experiences.

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Beverly Hills, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The Interview was a long one, around 2 hour and a half. it was a group interview then you don't get that much stress because there are other candidate as well as u, so you have time to think about it before you answer to them.The interviewer was so nice and friendly. The interview process was very good itself.Very pro and good environment.

Interview Questions

• what is The biggest accomplishment in your life and describe it how it effect your personal and professional life?   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Davie, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received an email for an interview, when I got there I realized that it was a group interview. Really easy interview, the staff told us that is we were not selected we were going to be receiving an email in the following 5 days, otherwise you still are in the process.. It has been over a month and I never received a rejection email but I never received any call either. A friend that went through the process before getting hired told me that they take a longgggg time to call you after the interview.

Personal Banker I Interview

Interview

I applied through their website, was asked to pick a best time to go through phone interview. Phone interview was not straight forward, recruiter said she will call back. After a week she called back to schedule me for an interview. Branch was too far.

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Really easy, if they like you. You'r in! You'll start within a week. They are looking for people who have a sales experience background. The interview is all about selling yourself and why you would be great for the position and why choose you over someone else. I pretty much nailed mine and got a call back within 2 hrs of interviewing. They will judge you on your looks too, so make sure you look presentable. NO BAGGY CLOTHES, NO TATTOOS, NO EAR RINGS (For guys), and ABSOLUTELY NO WRINKLED CLOTHING. ALWAYS WEAR A TIE to your interview. If you want the job, you have to look the part.

Interview Questions

• Sell me something? What makes you different?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You have to let them know why your perfect for the position. Their testing you sales skills when you do this! Make sure your prepared to present yourself.

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Vacaville, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

The only way to get into this company is making it past the group interview. If you aren't confident in yourself around another people you'd find the group interview very difficult. I'd suggest talking as much about yourself when you are given the opportunity to. There are anywhere from 2-13 people in the panel along with yourself...

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

It was very short and routine. They want to know how well you can sell. Almost every question is about your sales experience and numbers. I did not feel like they cared at all about who I was.

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2014.

Interview

Group Interview Went Great As i arrived i met with the District Manager on Elevator and Of Course we spoke and he asked a few Questions (elevator interview). Once met by recruiter i walked into a Group Interview and everyone was Great The Interviewer was great as well.

Wells Fargo Provided a Excellent Interview Experience Now waiting on the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Will Discuss during 2nd Interview