Wells Fargo

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA
Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2015.

The Interview was a long one, around 2 hour and a half. it was a group interview then you don't get that much stress because there are other candidate as well as u, so you have time to think about it before you answer to them.The interviewer was so nice and friendly. The interview process was very good itself.Very pro and good environment.

Interview Questions
  • what is The biggest accomplishment in your life and describe it how it effect your personal and professional life?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied through their website, was asked to pick a best time to go through phone interview. Phone interview was not straight forward, recruiter said she will call back. After a week she called back to schedule me for an interview. Branch was too far.

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Really easy, if they like you. You'r in! You'll start within a week. They are looking for people who have a sales experience background. The interview is all about selling yourself and why you would be great for the position and why choose you over someone else. I pretty much nailed mine and got a call back within 2 hrs of interviewing. They will judge you on your looks too, so make sure you look presentable. NO BAGGY CLOTHES, NO TATTOOS, NO EAR RINGS (For guys), and ABSOLUTELY NO WRINKLED CLOTHING. ALWAYS WEAR A TIE to your interview. If you want the job, you have to look the part.

Interview Questions
    • Sell me something? What makes you different?   View Answer
    You have to let them know why your perfect for the position. Their testing you sales skills when you do this! Make sure your prepared to present yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2014.

The only way to get into this company is making it past the group interview. If you aren't confident in yourself around another people you'd find the group interview very difficult. I'd suggest talking as much about yourself when you are given the opportunity to. There are anywhere from 2-13 people in the panel along with yourself...

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

It was very short and routine. They want to know how well you can sell. Almost every question is about your sales experience and numbers. I did not feel like they cared at all about who I was.

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2014.

Group Interview Went Great As i arrived i met with the District Manager on Elevator and Of Course we spoke and he asked a few Questions (elevator interview). Once met by recruiter i walked into a Group Interview and everyone was Great The Interviewer was great as well.

Wells Fargo Provided a Excellent Interview Experience Now waiting on the 2nd interview.

Will Discuss during 2nd Interview

Personal Banker I Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Great interview! The HR Rep and I discussed my experience, the company's culture, their expectations and we agreed that the position was a great fit for me! I would highly recommend researching opportunities within Wells Fargo.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle an upset customer that had a loyal reputation with your company but was in a situation that was unlike anything they had ever experienced before?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate my pay and was extremely happy with my results.

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Be careful. You'll be so excited about the job/promotion that they'll lowball you on salary If you are offered the job pleaase hold your ground on your salary requirement. It's a crying shame what they'll offer up front and then claim there's no way to increase it more.

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2014.

Got a call from a dude with a goofy voice. He asked me questions. I answered. He spoke about the company like it was the greatest company in the world. If you asked, he would probably bet it was better then Google.
    Called back for a second interview. He asked me questions. I concurred or not concurred to come things.
    Called back to offer me the job, I took a salary that was garbage but I needed a job, so I went with it.
    Met with Management. They asked me questions. I responded.
    They offered me the job because I rocked and I'm pretty awesome

Interview Questions
    • prior experience?
      how did you do this when this happened?
      what would you do in this situation?

Answer Question
    gave me an offer. I took first offer, because I was desperate

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2014.

First I completed the online application which lead to a questionnaire with basic personality questions. After completion I received a email saying I was selected for a group interview. It was 5 applicants at the group interview and it was basically focused on sales experience questions. I received a follow up call from HR requesting an interview with a District Manager. The interview was at 1:30p since it was in the city I got their early to find a park. I was in the branch at 1:10p talking with some of the employees there until 1:45p because he never showed. When he finally called he said he was sick. We rescheduled for Saturday at 12 noon and still he was late. The interview was sales related just like the group interview but with SMART questions. The next week I received another interview with a branch manager which went well even though it started late also. She said she liked me and wanted to move forward. After waiting 2 1/2 weeks HR called to say the position had been cancelled and I can reapply in January. Luckily for me I had another offer with another bank. Very unorganized and unprofessional group of people except for the last manager.

Interview Questions
    • None just be ready to sell them on your sales experience.   Answer Question