Wells Fargo Personal Banker I Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.7

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Apllied online which led to a very straight forward phone interview. Softball questions just designed to get you to talk about your background. They then set me up for a group interview. I thought this was a bit nerve wracking since they asked questions and went around the room with everyone answering the question one by one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Greenville, SC).

Interview

It is a behavioral interview in the STAR Method. It starts with a group interview. Then goes to a one on one interview typically with 2 or 3 interviewers. If you cannot make the interview in person then they may do one over the phone

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were behind on your sales goals and what you did to catch up.   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, in person interview with branch manager, final interview with district manager. If you make it past the branch manager interview, it's pretty much a foregone conclusion.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with sales and customer experience?   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Apply online. Go to a group interview. Answer questions in front of all. Then have another interview with the branch manager one on one. From there you should hear back whether you got the job or not

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Applied online, had phone interview one day later. Met with my immediate supervisor within a week and was hired several days later. Took online personality and skills test. Fairly quick process

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

must complete and pass the assessment online through the career website, not too difficult. the a phone interview for about 30min. basic interview questions, just try to sound confident. then a face-to-face interview with branch manager, this will dig more deeper into your sales background and experience. make sure to mention your customer service experience, wells fargo cares strongly about excellent customer service. so include that in your interview even if they did not ask.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Fort Collins, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

First I had a phone interview; things were going well up until I said I didn't much like cold-calling, I felt the negative feeling in her voice, so I quickly followed it up stating how it would be best to pipe-line future sales and that I planned on joining the chamber of Commerce etc to build up clientele. I guess the phone interview went well, because 4 days later I received a call to set up an in-person interview. A few days later I was on sight for my face-to-face interview with both the floor manager and the bank manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your thee biggest accomplishments, Why Wells Fargo, what do you know about the positions, when did you have to meet sales goals, and how did you do it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Fort Myers, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Group Interview. One other person interviewed with me. The district manager sat in during the interview and the interview took the form of a presentation /Q&A. We were drilled a couple times on the answers we provided, prompted to go into further detail regarding the specifics of our experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Davie, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received an email for an interview, when I got there I realized that it was a group interview. Really easy interview, the staff told us that is we were not selected we were going to be receiving an email in the following 5 days, otherwise you still are in the process.. It has been over a month and I never received a rejection email but I never received any call either. A friend that went through the process before getting hired told me that they take a longgggg time to call you after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Beverly Hills, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The Interview was a long one, around 2 hour and a half. it was a group interview then you don't get that much stress because there are other candidate as well as u, so you have time to think about it before you answer to them.The interviewer was so nice and friendly. The interview process was very good itself.Very pro and good environment.

Interview Questions

• what is The biggest accomplishment in your life and describe it how it effect your personal and professional life?   Answer Question