Wells Fargo

2.7

192 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2013.

Applied online, and this is when the interviewing process begins. Their system determines whether you move forward or not. Made it to the "Cattle" interview. Cattle interviews are the best if your newbie, no experience. All you have to do is be up-beat. But, can be the worst if you have experience.

At the Cattle interview there are a series of questions or topics to discuss:
1. Why Wells Fargo?
2. An over view of your personal work history in a sales environment.
3. What are your strengths and skills that you bring to the position?
4. How does the position align with your career goals?

2nd phase of discuss topics:
1. Discuss a case in which you went out of your way for your customer. How did you exceed the expected customer service?
- and what motivated you to deliver such customer service?

Good Luck!

Interview Questions
  • 2. Sales: regarding sales, discuss an example in which you had a goal to accomplish a certain level of sales. What was the goal? What where the challenges? How did you over come the challenges? What was achieved? What did you learn about yourself?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2013.

-online application and screening
    -phone interview one week after applying. It was supposed to be a group interview but was canceled due to bad and unpredictable weather. Only lasted about 15 minutes.
    ***Still waiting to see if I will move ahead in the hiring process.
    -They tell you what the pay is. You either except it or you don't

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary: Describe your greatest achievements, how you met sales goals, how often do/did you interact with people, etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2013.

Submitted my online application for a personal banker position three days later was invited to due a group interview. This interview consisted of me and another person where we watched a 10 minute video. After the video the HR lady came in and talked about the company. She then asked questions like why Wellsfargo and questions about past work experience.

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Internet app, phone interview, group interview, manager/dm interview, hired

Interview Questions
    No need, was content with the offer

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2013.

Pre Screen review
    Screening interview(phone)
    Decision maker/hiring manager interview(phone)

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected (they even sent out a list of possible questions).

No effort by the hiring manager to "sell" why working there, or in this job, was a good thing at all, much less a good thing for me.
        View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2013.

took close to 2 months, no hard questions. Very customer service and numbers oriented company.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions, hiring managers and recruiters were very interested in previous sales experience.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

very long interview process, first its a phone interview, then its a group interview, then its the one on one with the managers and if they dont want you then you move on to the next store and interview with another manager.

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Quick interview with the potential manager and the district manager.
    They were basic questions - what are your strenghs, describe a situation where your customer service shined, what are the weaknesses, where do you see yourself in a few years.

no room for negotiation

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2013.

questions are behavioral based. Questions are detailed and examples of successful contributions are asked. Providing awards from previous employment is also helpful. After group interview, candidate meets one on one with a store manager.

Interview Questions
    • providing examples of difficult situations and how you would handl them   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

sitional questions will be asked, first you get an group interview, then a manager interview and then a district manager interview

Interview Questions
    • Questions about your selling abilities to overcome rejections   Answer Question
    very fair