Wells Fargo Personal Banker I Interview Questions

2.7

190 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2013.

Submitted my online application for a personal banker position three days later was invited to due a group interview. This interview consisted of me and another person where we watched a 10 minute video. After the video the HR lady came in and talked about the company. She then asked questions like why Wellsfargo and questions about past work experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Internet app, phone interview, group interview, manager/dm interview, hired

Interview Questions
    No need, was content with the offer

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2013.

Pre Screen review
    Screening interview(phone)
    Decision maker/hiring manager interview(phone)

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected (they even sent out a list of possible questions).

No effort by the hiring manager to "sell" why working there, or in this job, was a good thing at all, much less a good thing for me.
        View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2013.

took close to 2 months, no hard questions. Very customer service and numbers oriented company.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions, hiring managers and recruiters were very interested in previous sales experience.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

very long interview process, first its a phone interview, then its a group interview, then its the one on one with the managers and if they dont want you then you move on to the next store and interview with another manager.

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Quick interview with the potential manager and the district manager.
    They were basic questions - what are your strenghs, describe a situation where your customer service shined, what are the weaknesses, where do you see yourself in a few years.

no room for negotiation

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2013.

questions are behavioral based. Questions are detailed and examples of successful contributions are asked. Providing awards from previous employment is also helpful. After group interview, candidate meets one on one with a store manager.

Interview Questions
    • providing examples of difficult situations and how you would handl them   Answer Question

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

sitional questions will be asked, first you get an group interview, then a manager interview and then a district manager interview

Interview Questions
    • Questions about your selling abilities to overcome rejections   Answer Question
    very fair

Personal Banker I Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Phone, then with a branch manager (doesn't have to be the branch you applied for or end up going to) then your district manager. Pretty basic questions, describe customer service, name a scenerio where you had to fix a situation.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard, if you want to be hired just keep saying stuff about how you love customer service over and over and use different adjective with it. Show up early, be detailed and suit and tie   Answer Question
    None, sent a letter and said you are hired here is your wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2013.

Group interview first standard sales type questions then manager meeting then district manager meeting. Process for me took a while 2+ weeks

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question