Wells Fargo

Average Difficulty
189 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Applied on line. Generic questions through survey. After that make appointment through website for a group interview session.

Interview Question – For the behavioural test asked two kind of questions.
1. Sales goal and achievement
2. Greater accomplishment till now in career
Both are through situations.
  View Answer

Personal Banker

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – I applied for the position of personal banker online i did an online assessment and was contacted for a group interview was called for the second interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – the hiring manger has me ask to convince him to move over to my bank assuming he is currently banking with another bank it is call role play you have to prepare for the question or you might me asked to sell a product.   Answer Question

Personal Banker

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Applied on line, was called and interviewed by recruiter within a week. Set up interview with branch manger and was hired within 3 days.

Interview Question – You are with a customer, have a customer waiting and your co worker needs help.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is 50/50 chance, but never hurts. Fast advancement always in with Wells Fargo.

Personal Banker

I applied online and interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – After completed the web screening, i received the email sent from the recruiting team to arrange the group interview. The group interview was quite intense, 6 candidates in a group share a round table. The process was quie straight forward, but require u to demonstrate selling skills.

Interview Question – Most successful sales accomplishment   Answer Question

Personal Banker

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – I was initially called for a phone screening. Once i passed that test i was called in for an interview. The branch i applied at was an "in-store" branch and was very small so the interview was conducted in the tiny manager's office/breakroom. After the interview of approximately 30 minutes I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Question – There honestly wasn't a question I didnt expect or one out of the ordinary for this type of job. The most important question I believe they asked was what I personally was going to bring to the table in order to help the team as a whole progress.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted what they offered without negotiation

Personal Banker

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Interview was a large group interview in front of all of the branch managers in the district. Pretty intimidating.

Portland, OR

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2011.

Interview Details – the hiring process was pretty good, I really enjoyed my interview. I recommend you sell yourself as best possible. You want to mention that you like selling because the job is pretty focused on selling. Describe how you are a personable person and have great customer service. Say you are organized and people oriented.

Interview Question – what would you do to generate business   Answer Question

Newport News, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2012.

Interview Details – Their hiring process starts with an online application and an online assessment that determines whether or not your are fit for the position which you are applying for. Once that is complete you get an email to choose a time for a phone interview with a recruiter. After the phone interview the recruiter determines if you qualify for the position and then sets up a time to conduct a one on one interview with the appropriate hiring manager for the region. My one on one was conducted between myself and two other branch managers from my district. After a successful one on one interview I was asked to come back for a second interview with a branch manager of a branch with an available position. After the second interview I had to wait almost 3 weeks before I got an offer.

Interview Question – All of the questions reflect sales and customer service scenarios, they are all behavior based and require you to explain scenarios you faced in past work experiences. These included overcoming objections, highest payout sales scenario, unsatisfied customers, etc. There were no curveball questions and the interviewers follow a designated worksheet for the interview. Keep the interviewers engaged and discuss impactful situations. They did ask about my weakness so just turn that into a positive response and you'll be fine (i.e. being too detail oriented, taking on alot of responsibility, etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple, WF was able to beat my requested salary level

Personal Banker

I applied in-person - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2012.

Interview Details – very smooth only customer experience questions tell me about a situatuion when you provided best customer servive

Interview Question – how would you solve a difficult situation with a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – normal

Personal Banker

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, one phone screening with human resources and in person interview with hiring store manager

Interview Question – Situational interview format, be prepared with examples from your past accomplishments   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hr provided a fair offer so I accepted initial offer