Wells Fargo

Average Difficulty
189 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mobile, AL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2009.

Interview Details – The recruiter gives you sample questions to help you prepare. Very important to answer questions in the STAR format and you'll do fine.

Interview Question – Did not find anything too difficult to answer   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2013.

Interview Details – Went in for group interview with HR representative. A week later, I interviewed with two Branch Managers. A couple of weeks later, I interviewed with a District Manager. A week later, I received a rejection e-mail.

Interview Question – Every interviewer simply reads questions off of a piece of paper and writes down your answers, making minimal eye contact. Extremely unprofessional.   Answer Question

Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Applied online in response to a newspaper ad. Had a telephone interview and was then called in for a group interview at their location on Hwy 183 in Irving. The instructions for the group interview were very strict and draconian. "Make sure you wear a suit or you you will be told to leave". "Arrive at the location well ahead of time or you will told to leave". The interview was to be with the HR rep and two reps from branch locations. The HR rep was there on time but she had no idea who the two others were. The other two branch interviewers arrived 15 minutes late. The male did not have a suit jacket on, just a tie. The branch interviewers kept up a staedy conversation between themselves during presentations and when the HR rep was talking. Very unprofessional, rude and totally inconsistent with the actions expected from the interviewees.

Interview Question – Nothing challenging.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – applied online, got a group interview 2 days later. Returned for a second 3 hour group (individual) interview with all the DMs. was offered the job the position the following day.

Negotiation Details – none

Personal Banker

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – There is a phone interview, and a real interview

Interview Question – situational sales questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negiotiation

San Jose, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2012.

Interview Details – very easy if you like a group interview process it takes alot of pressure off you during a group interview. they go around the room and ask everyone questions abut sales and customer service.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at Wells Fargo

Interview Details – Easy. Just lie about sales experience. Be big on customer experience and energy

Interview Question – There is none. Just be confident   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – With my experience I want a higher o
Pay

Personal Banker

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Pretty easy and quick. Applied online and had a phone interview in the next few days. After that a group interview. If you move on from that, you have a day with another group interview and a bunch of one-on-one interviews.

Interview Question – None really. They were all pretty standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty standard offer for a sales job.

Personal Banker

I applied online and interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview Details – Good experience

Interview Question – Straight forward star format questions   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2009.

Interview Details – Group interview panel style with about 4-5 questions everyone answered
I was offered a job on the spot when they asked everyone else to leave

Interview Question – They were all behavioral any McDonald's employee could have answered   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none