Wells Fargo

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2013.

Interview Details – all about sales !

Interview Question – more about experiences with other job.   Answer Question

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online to severall companies and Wells was very quick to contact me and go through the interview process. Step 1 was a phone interview with a recruiter. Step 2 was a group interview at the HR center. Step 3 was a 1:1 interview with a branch manager. Though not always the case, I also had a Step 4, which was another 1:1 with another branch manager. This was because the first 1:1 was for the district and the second was with the manager of the specific branch that I was going to be assigned to.

Negotiation Details – Told very specifically that there was no negotiation allowed. Take it or leave it.

Las Vegas, NV

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2010.

Interview Details – After applying online and passing a few basic questions, I was given a number to call for a phone interview. It was pretty basic. I was asked to provide examples of customer service and sales situations. Then I was scheduled for a group interview with about 12 other people. They gave us information about the company and then had each of us tell about ourselves. Then we were asked to pair up with someone for a role play. We had to pick something to sell to the other person. We only had a couple of minutes to get our thoughts together and then we had to get up in front of the group and sell. I picked a cell phone and asked the guy what he was looking for in his next cell phone, what features he liked about his current phone, etc. After the group interview they told us they would contact us via email if we were not moving on and via phone if we were moving on. I got a call from a recruiter later that week who asked me why my resume had not been updated from 2 years ago. I told her that this was the first time I had applied to this company. As it turns out, there was another person with my same name in another state who she had pulled up on the computer and forwarded to the manager. Because of this mix up, I never received a call from the manager since he had the wrong resume. Because of all of this, I lost interest in the company. How could they be so not detail oriented for a bank? Anyway I wont be applying with them again.

Interview Question – Sell us something   Answer Question

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2009.

Interview Details – First, I applied online. After I submitted my application, two days later I received an email from the recruitment center with a link for the online assessment. I clicked on the link for the assessment which took about 30 minutes to complete. After I completed the online assessment, there was a note on the screen instructing me to call the recruitment center for the phone interview which also lasted about 20 - 30 minutes. For two weeks after the phone interview I called the recruitment center for the status of my application and finally I got an interview date. Last was the panel interview which lasted about two hours.

Interview Question – How do I see the job of a personal banker?   Answer Question

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!