Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo
- Teller (696)
- Personal Banker I (195)
- Personal Banker (189)
- Financial Analyst (61)
- Phone Banker (60)
- Credit Manager (44)
- Personal Banker I (SAFE) (39)
- Customer Service Representative (32)
- Lead Teller (30)
- Bank Teller (30)
- Phone Banker I (28)
- Intern (26)
- Home Mortgage Consultant (21)
- Financial Analyst Program (18)
- Business Analyst (18)
- Financial Advisor (17)
- Credit Analyst (17)
- Analyst (17)
- Store Manager (15)
- Part Time Teller (15)
- Banker (14)
- Underwriter (12)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (12)
- CSSR (12)
- Service Manager (12)
- Licensed Personal Banker (12)
- Inbound Sales Specialist (11)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (10)
- Consultant (9)
- CONSUMER LOAN UNDERWRITER (9)
Personal Banker S A F E Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2013.
Applied online. Got a interview email ( group interview off 10 people).
IT was ten of us.
IT is the first interview with the recruiter. if our quilifications match their requirements they will call for another interview with the managers.
Started with the introduction ( name , education, work experience, hobbies ).
Asked three question you have three minutes to answer each question.
1st : your biggest accomplishment of life ?
2nd : the most important achievement on work?
3rd: did you have had dead lines or sales goal that was hard to achieve ? did you made it ?
what was the goal?
- non all off them were behavioral Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo
Personal Banker (Safe) InterviewApplication Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2013.Interview Details
The interview process started with a group interview, followed by an interview with the store manager, and finally an interview with the District Manager.
Everyone that I interviewed was great. The District Manager was up front, and let me know that many people fold under the pressure during the first 6 months, but primarily because they don't want to make any extra effort to gain leads through the "warm lead" calling list.Interview Questions
Negotiation DetailsThe negotiation was very simple. They start everyone with the same salary. Those that prove their worth get a raise almost immediately. Plus they offer great a great incentive program if you hit your goals.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- All the questions were pretty generic: Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo? What benefits do you think you possess that will be valuable to Wells Fargo? Explain your previous sales experience. Answer Question