Wells Fargo

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Personal Banker S A F E Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2013.

Applied online. Got a interview email ( group interview off 10 people).
IT was ten of us.
IT is the first interview with the recruiter. if our quilifications match their requirements they will call for another interview with the managers.
Started with the introduction ( name , education, work experience, hobbies ).
Asked three question you have three minutes to answer each question.
1st : your biggest accomplishment of life ?
2nd : the most important achievement on work?
3rd: did you have had dead lines or sales goal that was hard to achieve ? did you made it ?
      what was the goal?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Personal Banker (Safe) Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2013.

The interview process started with a group interview, followed by an interview with the store manager, and finally an interview with the District Manager.
    Everyone that I interviewed was great. The District Manager was up front, and let me know that many people fold under the pressure during the first 6 months, but primarily because they don't want to make any extra effort to gain leads through the "warm lead" calling list.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were pretty generic: Why do you want to work for Wells Fargo? What benefits do you think you possess that will be valuable to Wells Fargo? Explain your previous sales experience.   Answer Question
    The negotiation was very simple. They start everyone with the same salary. Those that prove their worth get a raise almost immediately. Plus they offer great a great incentive program if you hit your goals.