Wells Fargo

2.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Half Moon Bay, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Half Moon Bay, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Was already an employee. When they said there weren't any promotions available, I took a job at another bank. The week before I was to leave,m they came back and said they could promote me. I interviewed with my manager and a regional leader. IT was very informal and we talked more about the things I could do to help the branch and increase sales.

Interview Questions
  • How will you leverage your existing relationships to drive sales?   View Answer
No negotiation. Was young and did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2011.

You receive a phone interview within 2 days. Then a person will ask you a serious a questions, then the next test will meet for a group interview. If you pass the group interview, your will have to wait until you get a call from the branch that receives your resume from the branch manager to see if you are a perfect fit for the branch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2010.

Applied online and was sent a link for an assessment test a few hours later. After answering the questions, the site provided me a 1-888 number to call.

The recruiter on the phone ask a few interview questions. She seemed a little rushed.

Tell me a time where you dealt with a difficult situation with a customer.
    Where did you last work and for how long?
    What drives you to make a sale?
    Are you currently working?

After answering the questions, the recruiter informed me that someone would contact me by phone within the next 30 days if they wanted me to come in for another interview.

I received a rejection email 2 days later and that I can apply again 6 months after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2010.

The online application process was very simple and after completing the test online I was notified via email to contact a recruter. The recruter conducted a breif phone interview and a day later I was scheduled for a group interview. It will take place next week. The phone interview consisted of 3 questions regarding previous sales goals, angry customer situations, and salvaging a sale and retaining a customer's business.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever dealt with and upset customer and what was the result.   View Answer
    • Have you had any aggressive sales goals in the past?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2010.

I applied online, then had a screening questionaire. After you finish that, I was asked to call the recruitment office, and they ask some questions based on sales and goals. Once I pass that,
    I was given an interview date just days two daysl away. This will be a group interview.

Interview Questions
    • I'm on phase one, and it'd always about a difficult time you had to go thru to retain a customer in a bad situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2010.

I applied online at the wells fargo site 2 weeks ago. There was an online screening link sent to me which took about half-hour to complete. After completing it I was immediately provided a number asking to contact WF within 24 hours. It was a phone interview which lasted 10 minutes. About 5-6 questions were asked like:
    - How did you handle an irate customer?
    - What motivates you to do sales?
    - why did you leave your previour employer?
    - what exceptional service did you do that fetched you a sale?

The interview went off well and I have now been called for a group session interview which is said to take about 2 hours.. Hoping it goes well.

Interview Questions
    • What exceptional service you have done that fetched you a sale?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in May 2009.

Interviewed with 7 other candidates and was one of two who had a university degree. The interview was about 2 hours long... with a presentation on home equity at the end. Fairly easy stuff. After the interview I was immediately asked to interview with a regional director (this is not the norm, but I could not be in SF for the 2nd interview so it was their only option). Regional director interview was 1:1, with very basic "fit" type questions. He seemed uneasy when asked questions pertaining to only selling items that were necessary for the individual and kept reminding me that the job was goal oriented. I walked away thinking I did well, but I probably shot myself in the foot with my honesty and questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2009.

started with group interview. the recruiter was looking for personality. the next step was a one-on-one interview with district manager. the district manager was very down-to-earth. the final step was an interview with the branch manager. Then the offer letter. easy interview process overall