Wells Fargo

Very Easy Interview

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Renton, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty easy process, hiring manager called me, interviewed me over the phone, then I met the branch manager for an in person interview. I was offered the job two days later.

Very Easy Interview

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2013.

Interview Details – Heard about openings within the company from current employee. Applied online for Wells Fargo on 11/14, emailed me an assessment same day, informed me that I passed upon completion and then provided me with a link for a location to sign up for an interview slot at the provided earliest date and time; which was on 11/26. Had a group interview with 5 other candidates and 2 interviewers (Recruiter and Store Manager) I then got an email stating that the position I applied for had been canceled on 11/30. However, I received a phone call from the Manager of another location that day (11/30) stating that my Recruiter had emailed him my information and requested to set up an interview if I was interested. Recruited emailed me afterward stating that she believed I'd be a great fit for that location. I met with the Manager 12/4 for an hour. Before the interview was completed he brought his Assistant Branch Manger in to introduce himself. Assistant Manager then asked me a few questions to get to know me better.Once the interview was over, Manager told me he would contact me by Friday 12/6 upon making any decisions. Within an hour of my interview being complete heard back from another Recruiter (as mine is on Vaca) and she extended me an offer contingent upon my background check and fingerprints clearing (Which it will!) I will work on 12/9!

Interview Question – How would/did I handle coaching of employees that did not meet or exceed expectations?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation not needed. Offered me great compensation based off my previous experience.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!